[New Release] RoboVac Replacement Battery Pack

Eufy is now selling replacement battery packs for their RoboVacs… Check this out!

Key Features

• High Quality: Authentic part manufactured by eufy. Eufy can only guarantee the quality and performance of authentic parts. Accessories and replacement parts manufactured by 3rd parties may have a negative impact on product performance or cause damage to your RoboVac. Use of 3rd party replacement parts could void your RoboVac’s warranty.
  • Limited Warranty: All eufy accessories come with a 30-day Warranty. And we provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
  • Includes one 2600mAh Li-ion battery; cleans up to 100 min per charge.
  • Maintain your RoboVac’s peak cleaning performance.
  • Easy to install.
  • Genuine eufy RoboVac accessory. 12-month warranty.
  • Only compatible with RoboVac 11, RoboVac 11S, RoboVac 30.

I am very puzzled by this image. :confused:

Pricing and Availability: Eufy’s RoboVac Replacement Battery Pack is available to order right now via Amazon US for a cost of $29.99, and should begin shipping by August 24.

What are your thoughts on this replacement battery pack? Would you consider getting one for your RoboVac? Let us know everything you’re thinking by replying!

4 Likes

What’s puzzling about it? The white tape used to possibly lower it gently into the cradle or easily remove it next time you install another? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Jk, the new battery is Eufy hence it’s better than the OEM, duh. :joy:

But the RoboVacs are advertised at 100 minutes of battery life… :confounded:

1 Like

What irks me is that they say 30 day warranty and then say all Eufy robovac accessories have a 12 month warranty…so which is it?

1 Like

30 day any reason 12 month quality

It is like MPG on a vehicle never 100% accurate. :expressionless:

2 Likes

Interesting. I don’t think I’ve ever gotten a 100 mins on my Eufy RoboVac. I guess when I get home I need to test it by clean my floors. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I sure do get 100 minutes on my RoboVac 11+. But only when I “locked” it on a room without activating the single room function - I just turned it on, my bad really. It vacuumed until it died, almost two hours later, and I had to carry it back to the home charger, like a neanderthal or something… :joy:

Nowadays I got smarter, and I can get three rooms cleaned on one charge before it starts complaining of battery drain.

2 Likes

The single room function actually allows RoboVacs to run longer! When the suction turns off, just turn on that mode.

1 Like

Since I started using that function, I never ran out to battery again.

1 Like

Ok, don’t mean to necro this thread out of nowhere. But, I just checked my robovac 35c I just ordered last week, cleaning as intended no issues. It has this same exact battery, same 2600 mAH, same 37.44 Wh. If this was actually an upgrade, I’d buy it, but it’s not, it’s the exact same one that came with it, same color, same packaging, same capacity, same everything.

Figured it should be known, somewhere. I’m sure as heck not buying one on amazon to review it, so this is the least I could do.

Again, sorry for the necro, hope this helps clean up the question.

1 Like