[New Release] Rave | Soundcore's Most Premium Party Speaker is Now Available!

Walmart will pick some products from Anker each year for offline sales. Due to the cooperation agreement, some of the products we cannot sales online.:innocent:

4 Likes

They made a good choice!

1 Like

Will this speaker ever be available in Europe?

Nice products !!!

1 Like

Nice speakers with good output and nice playtime for just 4 hours of charging.
Thanks for sharing @joshuad11

1 Like

I could do with this, to blast the bloody noisy neighbour. All the time :loud_sound::loud_sound::loud_sound::loud_sound::loud_sound::loud_sound: itā€™s scaring my cat, keeping us awake or waking us up.

I donā€™t sleep well as it is, without the little I get disturbed.

Perhaps if I had something really loud, I could blast her for a change.

Thing is she has a 3 yr old, and still sheā€™ll play loud music at 2/3 in the morning. FFS :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Nice! Looks slick

2 Likes

The last bullet point has me curious. How many watts? Can it be paired like the Flare?

2 Likes

My assumption is either a friendly deal they have with Wal-Mart to carry some of their products first. But, I guarantee this will be on Amazon before you know it.

1 Like

Iā€™m excited to see this thing in action! It looks really nice!

1 Like

Guarantee the music stopsā€¦ Brilliant! :wink:

Its a good decision to keep some products exclusive with specific partners, such as Apple & Walmart, improves relations among brands, then there are consumers who love to purchase these items from specific retailers like Walmart. Looks like Win-win situation.

Now, looking forward to seeing Walmart include this into Black Friday deals :wink:

2 Likes

I agree, some people like cheapness of internet, but like a shop front to take if a problem.

Some will pay extra for a shop.

1 Like

160, but again that is irrelevant.

As far as pairing with other speakers, Iā€™m not sure. Wouldnā€™t work great (if at all) in stereo, though.

Ill be checking my Walmart clearance section, best place to get deals

2 Likes

I saw three pairs of Soundcore Space NCs on the clearance rack on Monday. Couldnā€™t find the price though. I was surprised to see them. I made the kids stop so we could check it out once I saw the Anker logo.

1 Like

cant wait to see some reviews on this

2 Likes

i need this for testing :wink:

1 Like

Will be raving tonight :joy:

3 Likes