[New Release] PowerWave II Pad is Now Available!

Anker has just released the first iteration of its new generation of wireless chargers… Take a look at PowerWave II Pad!

Features & details

• The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology.
  • Effortless Charging: Place your phone or AirPods on the center of the pad and PowerWave will do the rest. Anti-slip silicone rings on the top and bottom help keep your phone on the sweet spot, even when vibrating.
  • Smart Charging: PowerWave automatically switches between 5W, 7.5W, 10W, and 15W charging modes depending on your device’s power needs—ensuring optimized wireless charging for a wider range of devices than ever before.
  • Universal Compatibility: PowerWave II Pad is compatible with virtually all Qi-enabled devices including iPhone 11, Samsung Galaxy S10, Sony Xperia XZ3, Pixel 4, and AirPods wireless charging cases.
  • What You Get: PowerWave II Pad, power adapter, welcome guide, worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerWave II Pad is available to order now from amazon.com for $29.99 (was $22.36) and should begin shipping immediately.

What are your thoughts on Anker’s latest wireless charger? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

5 Likes

Any spec info on this?
Nothing on Ankers site or Amazon.

1 Like

15W Output

1 Like

Cool, thanks for that :+1:t2:

1 Like

So it’s 15w and it comes with an adapter. That’s good. But I assume it uses a barrel plug of some sort?

And I always forget. Will 15w fast charge my iPhone XR?

1 Like

Correct.

7.5W will fast charge your iPhone XR, which I believe this also supports.

1 Like

Cool, can’t wait!

1 Like

Good on Anker for upping the power on their wireless chargers :+1:

2 Likes

I really like the sleek and simple design but would have preferred usb-c instead of DC charging plug.
Still great it does 5-7.5-10-15 watt charging as almost anyone that visits you can drop their phone on it for a top up

1 Like

Yep, great to see more than 10W, even if I do mostly do wireless charging overnight it is nice to have without having to pay the extortionate Samsung prices for chargers :grin:

Yea they are a bit pricey lol

I hope Anker keeps their prices affordable

1 Like

Is there a 15w car charger/holder in the works?

1 Like

Maybe @AnkerOfficial can help

1 Like

There was a 5W one announced a couple of years ago that has yet to be released…

Lol what? Better not hold our breath with it comes to announced items

1 Like

Yeahhh. So many products just never seem to make it.

2 Likes

Anker should really pick and choose on Core products they plan to release instead of putting all options out there and then not releasing them… may be keep it a secret till the time they decide go/ no-go.

1 Like

I think they might need to revamp their marketing/PR teams.

2 Likes

I’m in the UK and want one of these.
Anyone know when they will hit the UK?

1 Like

Are you already aware that there is a 10W one available?

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/anker-roav-smartcharge-10w-qi-certified-wireless-charging-pad-for-iphone-android-black/6361331.p?skuId=6361331