[New Release] PowerWave Alloy Pad Now Available!

Announced last October, Anker has finally released its latest wireless charger… Take a look at PowerWave Alloy Pad!

Features & details

• The Anker Advantage: Join the 50+ million powered by our leading technology.
  • The Need for Speed: With up to 15W charging for Google Pixel 4, 10W high-speed charging for Samsung Galaxy, and a 7.5W charging mode to refuel iPhones up to 10% faster than other brands, PowerWave is bridging the gap between wireless and wired charging speeds.
  • Premium Design: An aluminum base is designed for greater heat dissipation, ensuring a more stable charging experience, while anti-slip silicone pads keep your phone or AirPods in place while powering up.
  • Universal Compatibility: PowerWave Alloy Pad is compatible with all Qi-enabled devices including iPhone 11, Samsung Galaxy S10, and AirPods wireless charging cases.
  • What You Get: PowerWave Alloy Pad, 4 ft USB-A to C cable, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerWave Alloy Pad is available to order now from amazon.com for $29.99 and should begin shipping immediately.

What are your thoughts on Anker’s latest wireless charger? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

I am still awaiting PowerWave+ Base Pad, which was also announced last October…

1 Like

I’m not super familiar with all of ankers powerwaves, so what is the difference between this pad, and previous pads (knowing anker- there may not even be any).

1 Like

This is essentially just a redesign of PowerWave 15 Pad:

The schematic doesn’t make sense.

The “cooling” ring is right underneath the induction coil, it would be simply reflecting the photons upwards to focus them towards the upper side.

A cooling ring would be much wider than that, the whole base.

The top surface, it’s convex. Most phones are convex. Wouldn’t it make sense to be slightly concave so the phone will want to stay central? The contact is not going to be any better, and the rubber part in the middle actually adds distance so worsens performance.

1 Like

UPDATE

Anker’s PowerWave Alloy Pad is now available to order from amazon.com for $29.99 and should begin shipping immediately.

1 Like

This is semi-related, but what wireless charger do you recommend for my iPhone XR?

I would like one with a built In fan if possible.

1 Like

Why a fan? This would be my top recommendation at the moment, especially if it goes on sale for $24 or so.

1 Like

A fan to help with cooling.

Maybe I’m looking at this wrong?

1 Like

I really don’t think it’s necessary. Anker doesn’t have many models with fans. I can tell you that I will not hesitate to order PowerWave+ Base Pad when it comes out (hopefully next month) for $49.99. That’s what I’ve been waiting for ever since its announcement last October.

What is the benefits of the Powerwave+ Base Pad over the other wireless chargers?

1 Like

I just love the shape, design, and materials.

1 Like