[New Release] PowerWave 7.5 Car Mount

Anker is finally releasing their first PowerWave for the car… Take a look!

Key Features

• The Anker Advantage: Join the 30+ million powered by our leading technology.
  • One for All: Qi certified to work at high speed with most wirelessly-charged phones, including the latest iPhone (7.5W), Samsung, and LG flagship phones (10W). Quick Charge 3.0 car charger required (not included).
  • Easy to Use: Just slide your phone in and secure in place with two simple motions.
  • Case Friendly: Don’t fumble with your phone case. PowerWave transmits charging power directly through protective cases.
  • What You Get: PowerWave 7.5 Car Mount and 2 Air-Vent Grips, 3 ft Micro USB Cable, welcome guide, worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerWave 7.5 Car Mount is available to order right now via Amazon US for a cost of $45.99 (was $39.99), and should begin shipping immediately.

Be sure to let us know your thoughts on this wireless charging car mount!

9 Likes

Dang. I don’t need it (already have the CD slot car mount, F0, AND PowerDrive 2), but I want it.

1 Like

About darn time, I’m gonna a have to order this asap because I’m tired of dealing with a plug whenever I get in or out of the car

3 Likes

Confused dot com

How is it Q3 ready but only micro-usb? (Apart from apple) all Q3 phones use usb-c … That I know of.

So I know about this @AnkerOfficial but what are these???

1 Like

Very Cool!

1 Like

Oh! Think I’m getting me one of them new car mounts. Any word on release day, cost, mounting options?

1 Like

Which car mount? The one in the OP is already available, as for the two magnetic ones… We have yet to see those come to frutatation

1 Like

Huh? Several devices with micro-USB use Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0… The technology does not require USB Type-C.

All this stuff and more I found on Anker’s subreddit. They have a post or 2 about upcoming products, don’t remember seeing a release date.

1 Like

@Chris_Renshaw @joshuad11posted about those here first. And correct there is no release date as they were announced this past year at CES and the new CES is just in n a few weeks. Still no word on them or if we will ever see them come to market

1 Like

ah I see, well it was a recent post on the sub, that’s why i pinged it over to here. Hopefully if they are making new posts about these products then they do actually plan on releasing them. The Wireless charging car mount, not the main pic the two little ones, are what I am excited about. If you look in the pic you can see that they were in offical Anker boxes…Hope???

1 Like

No signs of them nearing release yet, but stay tuned to the Community.