[New Release] PowerPort III Nano | The World's Smallest 18W Wall Charger is Now Available!

if someone is looking for a small sleek device, they will definitely go for it, there is a market for all products. I do like the PowerPort III Nano looks!

1 Like

it makes it even more sweeter :wink:

1 Like

At the updated cost ($19.99), I hope you agree that PowerPort III Nano is reasonably priced.

3 Likes

:rofl: that’s the most ironic thing that could have happened. Anker was listening :joy:

1 Like

No they are just tired of you whining

2 Likes

I am still in USA, in New Jersey as I type, but I am heading to UK so I am ignoring all these US specific products, so I don’t know how it compares.

The main advantage of USA specific products outside of USA is the USA extension cords are very dense, efficient, the US has a 2 pin while the UK is 3 pin only. For example I can make the US specific chargers, plug them either side of a US extension cord and on the end just a UK plug adapter. That is physically smaller, and lower cost than doing the same thing with UK specific products. In other words, for sockets far away, US system is smaller than UK system.

I am leaving US for UK on Sunday with the 10 port Powerport and a US and UK C7 cord, and my Powercore 10000 PD. All (*) my US specific chargers, so Powerport 2, 4, are going to a charity shop here in New Jersey tomorrow. Looking forward to a UK Duo with 2 18W IQ3.

(*) I am keeping an Aukey 12W folding pin 2 socket in case I ever visit US, it cost me $5 and Anker’s equivalent looks identical. If Anker made in USA C7 corded charger like a Powerport 5 with 2-3 IQ3 ports, I’d buy it right now in a heartbeat. It is Anker’s lack of vision of desktop chargers with an intelligent IQ3 which is making me not buy anything Anker.

Thanks for clarifying what PowerIQ 3.0 is. I was still confused

2 Likes

Check out this write up about the Nano:

1 Like

UPDATE

The black color is now available to purchase separately from amazon.com for $17.99.

@Dez_S, @Kevin_Pagano – you had requested it earlier.

3 Likes

I wish it was entirely matte, instead of just the sides.

1 Like

I like this color better than the usual white

1 Like

It’s a computer image mockup, you can’t know how it will actually look. Have to wait for owner photos

What about the PD version in black color, is it available on BestBuy right now?