[New Release] PowerPort III Nano | The World's Smallest 18W Wall Charger is Now Available!

PowerPort III Nano is more compact than PowerPort Atom PD 1.

Unfortunately, no.

Tha la for keeping us updated. The $10 price was too good to be true lol

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know, even at $20 it’s still a good price.

1 Like

UPDATE

Despite reports of lower pricing, Anker’s PowerPort III Nano just launched for a cost of $25.99.

1 Like

Bummer! I think that’s a bit much.

3 Likes

Definitely not $10, but still seems to be a fair price.

1 Like

Not really…

3 Likes

Considering its size it doesn’t seem like a bad price to me, you always pay more for convenience.

1 Like

How is it really better then either of these?

3 Likes

None, it is just smaller and they want you to pay for that. It isn’t honestly that much smaller either.

1 Like

It’s not smaller than the aukey I posted above.

And powerIQ 3.0 doesn’t mean anything, it’s just a marketing scheme. Even AnkerOfficial wouldn’t say anything about it.

2 Likes

Then you are right, I didn’t know about the aukey.

2 Likes

Thank you :bowing_man:

2 Likes

I’m still only using usb-a so I’m not entirely familiar with the usb-c chargers.

1 Like

Wrong, wrong, and wrong! You clearly don’t care enough to do the research yourself. PowerPort III Nano is smaller and lighter than both of the other wall chargers you linked to, and I don’t know how many times I’ve explained PowerIQ 3.0 to you… :triumph:

It mimics Power Delivery and Qualcomm Quick Charge in a single port.

What about all of this do you not understand?!

2 Likes

I asked ankerofficial and professor and basically didn’t get a response form anker, and professor said it was probably just a gimmick.

“Lighter and smaller”. By how much? Is it really worth so much? You can’t talk me
Into that price.

$1 more. Way better. Yeah, larger, but still very small.

1 Like

He is a “techman” :rofl:

3 Likes

Lets leave it at this. PowerIQ 3.0 may be useful, but this charger is still overpriced.

2 Likes

Overpriced is relative depending on your needs, so no, don’t leave it at that for everyone.

UPDATE

The price has been reduced from $25.99 to $19.99.