[New Release] PowerPort III Duo (with PowerIQ 3.0)

It looks even more bulky with the UK plug

1 Like

Work laptop. Stopping work :wink:

1 Like

When is UK version shipping? @AnkerOfficial

I’m in USA now but back in UK next month. In general most of Anker’s stuff is cheaper in USA due to lower sales tax, but I’m not buying USA socket products.

I bought in USA last week the Powercore 10000 PD. Will it recharge at 18W in 3.5hr with this Powerport III Duo?

If you’re open to ideas, add a low wattage 3rd port for recharging buds. Example usage by me would be to spend a long day out with my large phone which recharges 18W, I had use my Powercore 10000 PD to keep it going and say swapped between two Soundbuds and recharged them with the Powercore trickle charge. I then go indoors in evening and want to recharge the phone plus the Powercore plus my buds.

I actually prefer the corded chargers, because the sockets are usually in awkward locations, so plug in a long C7 cord to the socket and carry short USB cables as that suits using the Powercore usage. The socket distance problem tends to add to my strategy of if I’m not moving with the device in my hand, I keep it connected to a Powercore and the Powercore recharges when I get near a socket.

1 Like

So over a month later, in 3 weeks I wake in UK and my plan is to be on the road a lot using a 18W PD tablet and the 18W PD Powercore 10000 which will make me last a long day or 2 days and then be able to recharge both in shortest possible time. I would have a smartwatch and some BT buds so I’d need 4 ports. The watch and buds don’t need wattage, they need time spent attached, so I guess I could just charge the watch and buds off the 10000 PD trickle charge, but adding a 3rd port would be better. That 3rd port doesn’t need much Wattage, a 1A 5V max would be adequate.

Better still would be a corded charger, 4+ ports and 2 of the ports 18W PD2 so IQ3 18W would be ok. Corded better suit more varied situations as often the wall socket is not where you can sit right next to.

1 Like

In UK now

Pricey, waiting for price drop

1 Like

20% off coupon now

Great to see you back!

1 Like

I just got that same charger in one of the 3 year anniversary drawings. Except mine is US version of course.

Saw that. Worried their own PIQ 3 won’t work with their own PD. e.g. Powerport 10000 PD Slim is 18W PD, will it recharge off their PIQ3 or does it need PD?

1 Like

It should recharge off PIQ3 or PD.

My powercore essential 20000 Pd charges off of PIQ3… :man_shrugging:

In the stated time?

I also note it is not particularly fast charge so I don’t think its taking 18W input. I’d expect 4-5 hours.

1 Like

Estimated time to recharge is 6.5 hours, mine charged from 0-100 in 6:26. So yes.

1 Like

My 26800 charges from 0-100 in around 7-8 hours with Quick Charge and no PD. so what good is it to have PD for charging then?

1 Like

PD is what his powerbank uses, so he needs it.

PIQ 3.0 is supposed to replicate PD, but he’s questioning it…

1 Like