[New Release] PowerPort III 12W (Two Ports) Now Available!

Anker has just released a new wall charger… Take a look at PowerPort III 12W (Two Ports)!

Features & details

• The Anker Advantage: Join the 55 million+ powered by our leading technology.
  • Save Time Charging: Connect to one of the USB ports to get a powerful charge up to 12W—that’s enough to charge an iPhone 11 in just over 2 hours.
  • Double Duty: Twin USB ports provide enough power to charge 2 phones simultaneously. (does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge).
  • Travel Ready: Smaller than a golf ball and equipped with a foldable plug—this charger is the ultimate travel companion.
  • What You Get: PowerPort III 2-Port 12W with 3 ft Charging Lightning Cable, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerPort III 12W (Two Ports) is available to order now from amazon.com for $17.99 and should begin shipping immediately.

Are you interested in Anker's new wall charger? Be sure to let us know with a reply!
3 Likes

How is this different from the Mini? I own the Mini, both USA and UK versions and I don’t see why bother to make another version USB A.

I see a Lightning cable bundled but that means it’s for older iPhones 5V 2.4A not newer 9V 2A.

3 Likes

Mini has folding prongs.

1 Like

Oh, my bad. :blush:

It’s a different design!

I would have been disappointed if I’d have scrolled down another not seen your gif @professor

Think the current mini is 12w shared between 2ports, think this new one is 12w per port.

No, this is also 12W total.

I read it wrong, apologies for the confusion, or excitement caused guys :rofl:

1 Like

Looks a little sleeker than the old model.

It’s along the style of the PowerPort III Nano, ish.

1 Like

Yeah, the wording isn’t clear, but you know it would say 24W somewhere otherwise…

1 Like

I’ll definitely pass on this charger, seems unnecessary at least to me

1 Like

Apple’s / oranges. The USA version of the Mini is already very sleek but the UK version is a gludge. You’re not seeing the UK version yet it could be like the Nano where the design is intelligently different to make use of the width, or could be like the Mini which is a gludge with wings.

1 Like

just what I’m looking for!

1 Like

I can’t tell… Was that sarcastic?

2 Likes

:rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

Not the biggest fan of the design😕

1 Like

UPDATE

Anker’s PowerPort III 12W (Two Ports) is now available to order from amazon.com for $17.99 and should begin shipping immediately.

FYI – @professor, @paulstevenewing, @ikari04warrior, @Daiross, @Dez_S, @abigail.dmorais, @ntnatraj4u

So Anker knows how to make small chargers with folding pins. Hmmm, do you think the engineer who designed that sits anyway near the engineer of the Nano 20W. Do we need to sit these down with a coffee and bang their heads together?

CR0%2C0%2C2000%2C2000_PT0_SX220_V1_

Wow this also has wireless charging!!!

The Mini:

So I make this new product 26% larger, nearly double in weight. I looks obviously physically larger, taller, deeper, but I doubt the weight figure is correct.

Can anyone see a reason to buy this and not the Mini? This is larger, so probably heavier, for the same performance. Right, must be the added wireless charging.

com-add-text%20(2)

1 Like

I am laughing so hard right now :joy:

1 Like