[New Release] PowerPort Cube | Anker’s Latest Power Strip is Now Available!

Anker’s third power strip is their most unique… Introducing PowerPort Cube!

Key Features

• One for All: 3 AC outlets and 3 USB ports power everything on your desk from a single compact hub (18W max output from the USB ports and 1250W from the AC outlets).
  • High-Speed Charging: Deliver an optimized charge to USB devices with Anker’s world-renowned PowerIQ technology.
  • Compact and Portable: Less than 2 ½ cubic inches, for maximum space-saving at home or in your travel bag.
  • Superior Safety: Overload protection and a fire-retardant casing ensure complete protection for you and your devices.
  • What You Get: PowerPort Cube, adhesive strip, welcome guide, worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerPort Cube is available to order via Amazon US right now for a cost of $25.99 (was $22.99) and should begin shipping immediately.

What are your thoughts on PowerPort Cube? Is this something you would considering purchasing? Let us know everything you’re thinking by replying!

14 Likes

I didn’t see this one coming, very sneaky @AnkerOfficial😀
Looks like it would be a great addition to any desk or bag.

As for the price, I think it will be 20$ give or take a few bucks.

3 Likes

You trying to set a record for the most new threads in a week @joshuad11 :laughing:

Good find and interesting design…

6 Likes

Look at what I just found😎 Full review coming soon…

5 Likes

Oo test it out
Strange plug but I can see how a circle could be a space saver, although when plugged in it’ll look like a Star of David…

1 Like

Reminds me of the Flower of Life. Spheres and circle cut outs where the plugs are, geometry rocks

1 Like

Reminds me of the Flower of Life. Spheres and circle cut outs where the plugs are, geometry rocks.

1 Like

Don’t think this is something I’d buy, but I’m interested in what other will do with it.

I think it’s a good idea. Many people use extension cords, so why not add charging ports to that, because many people need those too.

1 Like

It looks striking, I think that many would like to have something different from the traditional

3 Likes

Nice! Can’t wait to buy it. Will the power strips come in black, eventually?

(Dark-themed ANKER stuff is pretty cool.)

1 Like

That’s a nice solution for power brick clutter! And the thing looks cute! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Cute lil buggah!

1 Like

Us non-Americans aren’t feeling the love here @AnkerOfficial!!

Between this and the Prime Week giveaways…

Looks a really neat solution though.

[quote=“ndalby, post:3, topic:61278”]
You trying to set a record for the most new threads in a week @joshuad11 :laughing:
[/quote]Hey, the more products Anker releases, the more topics I create. :grin: I think that’s probably all for this week, though.

2 Likes

How do you find this stuff so quickly?

this is the most unique take on the power strip i’ve seen

1 Like

Oh, I would not call it quickly by any means. This one took me a very long time to find. So long that I almost didn’t find it until the official release.

I’ve seen cuboidic extension leads before, not with USB slots tho.

It’s a nice looking lead. Its a shame tho, designing a new lead with the ability to use new tech, like a usbc slot, but sticking with the OLD!

… one of several v similar
v5 2.1a USB sockets and various standard plug sockets.

1 Like

They should make it with rotating outlets too

1 Like