New Release | PowerPort Atom III Slim (Four Ports)

Hey, Anker fans

Are you ready to witness the slimness?

Our latest release, PowerPort Atom III Slim (Four Ports), is our slimmest desktop charger ever. Constructed using GaN technology, we’ve created a 4-port charger that is just 0.7 inches thick. Together with a lightweight 5 oz design—about the same weight as a baseball—this is the most compact and space-saving charging option for your USB devices.

But if size alone isn’t enough to impress you, fear not, for in this diminutive body lies the beating heart of a beast! A huge 65W of charging power is spread across 1 PowerIQ 3.0 USB-C port and 3 USB-A ports, providing high-speed charging to 4 devices simultaneously without sacrificing speed.

To celebrate this release, we’re offering 13% OFF until November 26th, so there’s no better time to grab yours. Head over to Amazon now to find out more.

And for anyone who’s interested in getting hands-on with our latest addition, we’re looking for 10 fans to test it out! Apply here for your chance to get involved.

Power On!

(13% OFF) PowerPort Atom III Slim (Four Ports)
Regular price: $53.99
Deal price: $46.75
Code: ANKERSLIM65
Valid date: until November 26th

16 Likes

great deal! I´ll consider buying it! :ok_hand:

It should have 2 USB-C and 2 USB-A. Then you could throw a wireless charging pad on the top of it.

Then I would buy it.

1 Like

Absolutely love this news. I want to charge my laptop and other devices with a diminutive charger, but also not have to buy a super long USB-C cable.

@AnkerOfficial Do we know how long the cable that runs to the outlet is?

1 Like

PowerPort Atom III Slim looks really cool! Very Slim, really like the idea of 1 USB-C port and 3 USB-A , Most use cases, users only need 1 USB-C port , and need more USB-A ports (3 or more is awesome) in this Slim model… so the Atom III Slim looks perfect for such use cases!

Thank you @AnkerOfficial / Anker team for this new product :+1:

From what I know from other Anker Desktop Chargers, it should be about 4ft cable with C7 Power Cable

1 Like

Thanks @Shenoy

1 Like

Nice item! Wish the discount was bigger to entice me to buy it

Size continues to decrease while speeds increase, the future looks bright

It’s usually no discount for our new launched products.:smile: We have offered some benefits to our lovely fans.:smile:

1 Like

True, I’ll just wait a bit to get it

Yeah, I seldom buy products unless they have a nice discount.

1 Like

I’m excited for this, I live in a hotel and hate having to use a power strip on my nightstand. Definitely going to pick one up. I tried submitting my “testing” request but it’s giving me a “broken link” when I hit submit.

I still buy them without discounts, but I’d rather have a discount lol

Looks like a great product!

A complete package with multiple USB’s :+1:

I’d love to see it in the UK!

2 posts were split to a new topic: Explicit Spam Links

I truly believe next year when USB4 will be the standard, I think there it will have a higher need for USB-C so… I would love to have more usb c ports