[New Release] PowerPort Atom III (Two Ports) | Anker’s First Charger with PowerIQ 3.0!

There is another post for the same published today on community… So which Post gets merged to which one

That’s easier said than done.

Sometimes people survive below the breadline… How I don’t know?

As you seem to have forgotten (or just after cheap likes‽) I am unable to work, which means I rely on a small payout from the government.

It used to be, “the minimum by law needed to live on”, now due to getting the public to believe we’re all scroungers and lazy, we are paid below the breadline. Poverty is a posh word for, ain’t got no money to pay for essentials. I’d love to know how you felt last time you went cap-in-hand to the food bank? Cos I know each time I use it, I hate it and it’s embarrassing.

Plus, I’m not always on the scrounge, if you took time to read what I write, it’s about the UK getting stuff and missing out. I skip many a giveaway on here, but if you wish to ignore that fact that’s fine, but don’t use me for cheap likes.

Thank you, will be on the look out… :eyes:

1 Like

OK I’ll bite.

Below the breadline means insufficient food to be alive. You have posted photos showing you have sufficient calories intake.

Your phone you recently got.

We can get life is hard but it’s worse for others. Others here mention 2 jobs to pay their way.

I have the affliction, nay feels a curse, of remembering details, I recommend you don’t beckon that to summon quotations.

Food quality is understood. Relative income is understandable.

1 Like

Before this goes the direction which I think it’s about to go, a request…let’s keep things on track with what the post is about…the Atom III…

1 Like

@ndalby there is one other thread by Ankertechnical.

Introducing PowerIQ 3.0 | PowerPort+ Atom III

Can these be merged?

Not sure how this is going to work though…

Good catch…although they might possibly be referring to internal testing / use before it came to market (though essentially developed)?

For some reason they capped it at 18w and left it in place, can’t recall why… :thinking:

They could be merged but I’m holding on a response in the thread from @AnkerOfficial or @AnkerTechnical …as I believe the plan was for an official blog post regarding PowerIQ 3.0 (with mention of the Atom III) but @joshuad11 kinda beat them to it with the Amazon US listing (not certain why they hold on posting sometimes) :confused:

I kind of figured it, so was waiting, knew you were online and already seen these 2 posts… hoping Anker responds soon :slight_smile:

Contributors beat Admins, some times… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Unfortunately, that’s the case most of the time with Anker… not all brands.

It’s okay, though, I enjoy it.

2 Likes

But it’s still good news, isn’t it? PIQ3.0 for the win!

Are you a contributor for other brands too? may be in different line of products? just curious :thinking:

No, I’m not. Wouldn’t necessarily be against it, but it’s a big time commitment.

1 Like

It would appear that way, yes. But @professor brings up a good point in that there is still uncertainty as to what’s really going on here.

@professor
If you say this is mombojumo spoof, I believe you.

Why, like me, you’re not afraid to say so, if something ain’t right (usually different reasons!) Plus you understand the tech far more than any of us (no I’m not saying we’re thick, just we don’t understand it in the way prof does).

1 Like

This is true! There are some exceptions, but he knows more that most of us :joy:

@joshuad11: I would welcome a comparison guide. I just bought the 60W PowerPort Atom PD2 and now I’m not sure I made the right decision in my search for an all purpose travel charger (Lenovo T480s, Samsung S10 / buds and a powerbank).

1 Like

FYI - The link for this product on the Anker website takes you to the Amazon page for the PowerPort Atom PD 2

Nope.