[New Release] PowerLine+ III | Anker’s Most Durable Cable Yet!

Anker mentioned steel being used for the connector housing in another thread. Aluminum or steel, my concern is heat.

I bought the Powerline+ II and over time, I wished I never bought it. The heat generated on the connector housing from charging my iPhone at only up to 12W was still too warm and uncomfortable to touch.

PS: Got the Powerline III and I’m loving it! I feel a bit of warmth on the connector housing but nothing to be concerned of.

1 Like

Topic opened at Aug 6… Today is Nov 15 and nothing come yet ???i think you decide to design at Aug 6 and 3 month for design than they may be in the productline

1 Like

Lookie what we have here

Looks ni…$29.99…nope

1 Like

What do you guys think of the price, I was expecting it a bit cheaper, in the $20-$25 range

1 Like

It’s worth every penny.

It’s better then every other competitor, and cheaper then a lot of competitors.

My friend pays $50 for virtually the same cable, but it’s no where near as good.

Value is in the eye of the beholder, but you could get two of the Powerline III for the same cost as this model.

I guess if you really beat the crap outta the cable and need the 35k bends vs 25k

1 Like

Yes, but that’s only a 3ft model. The item linked above is 6ft…

1 Like

6ft is 15.99 with 10% off on Amazon. same lifetime warranty

1 Like

just 1 type just one color:( price is too much …
When will it aveable in amazon.de ? with all colors and models.

1 Like

Price dropped on Amazon to $25.99. Getting more in the realm of reasonable. My guess is when there are deals/coupons it drops around $18-20.

1 Like

is there a travel pouch included or like that???
https://d2211byn0pk9fi.cloudfront.net/spree/products/66575/product/A8453091_TD06.?1520996809

Also we need 3-pack sets for a good price and color selection… One more question why it is first sale on amazon not on your web site…

1 Like

I would assume so…

1 Like

Not that the Amazon descriptions are perfect, but no mention of a travel pouch on the product page.

1 Like

Product page isn’t up for the powerline III+…

1 Like

I don’t remember travel pouch is mentioned in any product page, but got some (actually one, the breaided cable) have it.

1 Like

Talking about the Amazon product page.

Like I said. The amazon product page isn’t up for the powerline iii+…

1 Like

Am I missing something?

1 Like

Woah, my bad. I have searched for that cable dozens of times In the past month, and I’ve never been able to find it.

It still doesn’t come up on amazon when I search for it?.?.

1 Like

If I do a search for Powerline+ III it is the 4th result. The title in the amazon link says Anker-2-Pack-Premium-Charging-Samsung so I’m guessing it was submitted with some incorrect information

1 Like