[New Release] PowerLine II USB-C to Lightning!

Waiting for the UK release. I’ve got a £20 amazon gift card stored ready. The only PD charger I have though is a powercore so use that initially to see how it performs before getting a PD Atom or something similar.

1 Like

Would this work?

https://amazon.de/dp/B07H27J698

1 Like

I’m happy these are finally available, but I’m holding out for a 6 foot PowerLine+ II version.

2 Likes

Very excited that Anker is able to make these now, took Apple long enough to allow 3rd party usb-c/lighting cables! Going to wait until powerline II+ cables come out though…

2 Likes

I’m holding out for the same thing, unless Mophie or Belkin beat them to the punch.

Anyone know why the black cable is $1 more than the white?

Maybe it’s more expensive for anker to manufacture the black than the white :smile:

I guess because the cable that comes in the box is white for iPhones, so black, in a way, would be a new and different color and that’s why it’s an extra dollar

Will Anker release a 6 ft version and/or a 1 ft version of this cable too? :thinking:

1 Like

6ft, yes. 1ft, no info yet.

1 Like

No 1 ft is to short and the new I already recived is 1m and is very rigid.

A 1ft or even better 6 inch version preferably in black would be ideal to carry with the new PowerCore 10000 PD to fast charge an iPhone XS Max on the go!!!

4 Likes

I’ll buy when the power port comes out with all usb c ports I have too much to charge and not enough usb c pd ports to plug into

1 Like

Can’t wait for this to be available in the UK! Just treated myself to a MU One Charger and and an Anker USB-C to USB-C cable to charge my laptop, this cable would enable me to charge my phone and tablet too, so far less to carry.

1 Like

6ft version imminent

2 Likes

what happened it the mini review I had written about mine? It just arrived yesterday.

#UPDATE
Anker’s 6ft PowerLine II USB-C to Lightning Cable (White) is now available to order via Amazon for a cost of $19.99, and should begin shipping on June 11.

3 Likes

Sweeeeeeet! Now people can finally get they’re beloved 6ft cable :joy:. Now all they need is the braided 6ft lol

1 Like