[New Release] PowerLine+ II USB-C | The Ultra-Durable Cable That's Yours For Life

Nearly a year after the release of PowerLine+ II Lightning, Anker finally appears to be ready to launch PowerLine+ II USB-C… Take a look!

Key Features

• Staying Power: Lasts 30x longer than ordinary cables—proven in a laboratory environment to withstand 30,000 bends.
  • The Need for Speed: Premium components ensure a high-speed charge, every single time.
  • Universal Compatibility: Designed to work flawlessly with virtually all USB-C devices.
  • Innovative Portability: With a specialized carrying pouch designed to adjust the length of your cable for any occasion.
  • What You Get: PowerLine+ II USB-C Cable, length-adjusting travel pouch, welcome guide, hassle-free lifetime warranty and friendly customer service.

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerLine+ II USB-C is available to order right now via Amazon US for a cost of $11.99, and should begin shipping immediately.

What are your thoughts on Anker’s latest and greatest USB-C cables? Have you been anxiously awaiting their release? Let us know everything you’re thinking by replying!

12 Likes

Very nice, I’ve been wanting patiently for this one.:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

:heart_eyes: finally, about damn time. Now I can replace all my crappy cheap cables with this

1 Like

Yay!!! It’s due time.

2 Likes

Is this USB-C to USB-C?

No, type A to type C .

1 Like

I was so excited until I read that :frowning:

@Isaac_Schloss @Jesse_Hernandez1 @C4RB1N3

It’s highly likely that we’ll be seeing both USB-A to USB-C and USB-C to USB-C options. :blush:

1 Like

Hope we don’t have to wait too long to see a 3.1 gen2 C-C option it would knock the socks off all of my other C-C cables

5 Likes

I sure hope you’re right! :smiley:

awesome. I will get some of these soon

1 Like

UPDATE

https://amazon.com/dp/B07G114FZ7

1 Like

Just added it to my Amazon cart.

1 Like

I need USB c to c, already have enough USB a to c

2 Likes

One of these should work great for my Pixel 2. USB-C is the future and I love that Anker has an updated version of a great product.

1 Like

I’ll hold out for c to c. I have way too many a to c’s.

2 Likes

Looks good Anker, but please concentrate on USB-C to USB-C cables and at different lengths: 1 foot, 3 feet and 6 feet :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Is type C to type C right arounnt the corner? I use PD for all of my type C devices, and the new tripple cord for legacy devices…

Not seeing any signs of imminent availability, but we should be seeing them sooner rather than later.

Hopefully soon, or ankers competitors are going to steal the market.

1 Like