[New Release] PowerExpand+ USB-C to HDMI Adapter

Anker has just released PowerExpand+ USB-C to HDMI Adapter… Take a look!

Features & details

• The Anker Advantage: Join the 30 million+ powered by our leading technology.
  • Vivid Video: The HDMI adapter lets you connect to any TV or display with an HDMI port to stream video in up to 4K resolution.
  • Plug and Play: Instantly turn your laptop or phone’s USB-C port into an HDMI port, with no installation necessary.
  • Premium Construction: A lightweight aluminum casing allows for greater heat dissipation, while the reinforced braided-nylon cable is designed to withstand the twists and tugs of daily use.
  • What You Get: PowerExpand+ USB-C to HDMI Adapter, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerExpand+ USB-C to HDMI Adapter is available to order now from amazon.com for a cost of $19.99, and should begin shipping on September 30.

What are your thoughts on Anker’s PowerExpand+ USB-C to HDMI Adapter? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

5 Likes

Looks pretty cool. I guess if your phone uses USB-C (:roll_eyes: Apple)

2 Likes

Finally a cheaper option than the Samsung adapter I was going to get. Hopefully it works just as good if not better than other usbc to hdmi adapters

2 Likes

Good-looking cable, I wonder if it works with a Nintendo switch?

1 Like

All phones should be using USB-C. A true and fast universal connection.

Lightning is tired and old & was never “lightning” fast.

1 Like

Looks well made Anker. Be sure to add that it will work with the iPad Pro with USB-C at DisplayPort resolution.

2 Likes

I mean, it can charge at 18w which is sorta standard. It’s the USB-A that’s holding back

pretty neat

2 Likes

I like the looks of it. Too bad I have no need for it

2 Likes