[New Release] PowerExpand USB-C to Dual HDMI Adapter

Anker has just released PowerExpand USB-C to Dual HDMI Adapter… Take a look!

Features & details

• The Anker Advantage: Join the 55 million+ powered by our leading technology.
  • Dual 4K Display: Stream content to dual displays in resolutions up to 4K@60Hz for laptops with support for DP 1.4, or up to 4K@30Hz for laptops with support for DP 1.2.
  • Plug and Play: Instantly turn your laptop, tablet, or phone’s USB-C port into dual HDMI ports, with no installation necessary.
  • Compact Design: At only half an inch thick, PowerExpand lets you connect to dual displays while taking up minimal space on your desktop.
  • What You Get: PowerExpand USB-C to Dual HDMI Adapter, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerExpand USB-C to Dual HDMI Adapter is available to order now from amazon.com for $29.99 and should begin shipping immediately.

Are you interested in Anker’s PowerExpand USB-C to Dual HDMI Adapter? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

4 Likes

Thank you for the details @Insider

Will the laptop display be shown on both monitors as extended or Primary & Secondary or only one monitor work?

1 Like

5 Likes

Cool!! :+1: you should include this pic on main post

2 Likes

Not bad priced

1 Like

That actually not a terrible price. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

That’s pretty cool and not a terrible price for this kind of functionality especially on Windows

1 Like

Checked this with couple more options to get rid of docking station… Using up a USB-C port only for monitors… Feel these HDMI TO USB-C should be bundled into one of Anker USB-C HUBs and in price range of $69.99 ~$79.99…

Not talking of expensive Anker Elite or 13-in-1 docks :grin::sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’m curious if it can be attached to another hub to add HDMI ports to a USBC output?

2 Likes

Would be a good test imo

2 Likes

Perfect! I was looking for a dual HDMI for a long time. Now, I’m still thinking if you can throw couple of USB-A/C that would be great for the price $29.99

1 Like

I should have read the small print … I’m using a MacBook, so I was wanting the ABC Desktop Mode … pity it only works on Windows.

1 Like