[New Release] PowerExpand Elite 13-in-1 Thunderbolt 3 Dock Now Available!

Hey @anker744
Keep your eye on the Testing Club section for upcoming testing events? :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Not sure what has changed… I have started buying stuff I really like, and these items such as hubs, powerstrips are adding to productivity and convenience :slight_smile:

@anker744 if you feel you like the product, and it works as it says, reviews look good, my advice would be to just go for it and buy it (check for the deals we post for saving some $$$)

It gives a peace of mind to own it and use than wait for a testing review product, not that I mind getting one free product to review :laughing: (need to do full justice with the review, answer questions from members).

After all review product is not a freebie… Anker has certain expectations from these testers :slight_smile:

1 Like

So when is this really going to be available? Any idea how much it’s going to cost?

1 Like

Hopefully within the next couple of months.

Your guess is as good as mine.

UPDATE

Anker’s PowerExpand Elite 13-in-1 Thunderbolt 3 Dock is now available to order from amazon.com for $299.99 and should begin shipping immediately.

1 Like

Woah. That’s expensive.

I do like the new color though.

1 Like

So targeting MBP users?

1 Like

Not really a new color as it was also on display at CES in January:

But yes, I like it, too!

Not really? This is targeting all laptops with Thunderbolt 3.

I meant the price implies Apple fans who pay more for laptops.

If $300, then … $250 shortly.

2 Likes

Ah, yes, I see.

It would be nice if it offered wireless charging on the top.

2 Likes

Seeing it in UK.

Absolute steal for £240, quick buy it before it’s all sold out.

:money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

It is beautiful! I wish I had one, but out of my pocketbook range.

1 Like

Review

https://the-gadgeteer.com/2020/07/25/anker-powerexpand-elite-13-in-1-thunderbolt-3-dock-review/

This did not do benchmarks which is the most important part, you’re paying a huge price for speed.

1 Like

This is typical for those kind of reviews.
Too bad that so many are around.
Some are often created from other ones -> cut&paste!
(Students liked that when doing their work when I was at the university, but we all got them all :rofl:
Not only by using “plagscan”. There are better algorithms around!

1 Like

This is better than an unboxing, but fails to test the core premises of this expensive product, that it claims it is fast.

Anker should seek out a community member with the required devices, Thunderbolt and ask for a test plan involving benchmarking, and then give them a unit. All it would take for those who are hesitant to spend $300 is a review showing it is actually fast.

Someone who is seeking speed, is in a time-is-money person, so a professional, and they would factor the time wasted to try this, so if Anker seeded a benchmark review it would help drive sales.

1 Like