[New Release] PowerCore Lite 10000 | Anker's First Portable Charger with USB-C and Micro USB Inputs is Now Available!

Anker is launching their very first portable charger with USB-C and Micro USB inputs! Take a look at the all-new PowerCore Lite 10000:

It’s important to note that the USB-C input port is for input only and only one port may be used at a time.

Key Features

• The Anker Advantage: Join the 30 million+ powered by our leading technology.
  • Slim Size, Big Power: One of the slimmest and lightest 10000 mAh portable chargers. Provides two-and-a-half charges for iPhone 8 Plus or iPhone X, or 2.6 full Galaxy S9 charges.
  • High-Speed Charging: Anker’s exclusive PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to deliver the fastest possible charge for any device. Qualcomm Quick Charge not supported.
  • Certified Safe: Anker’s MultiProtect safety system provides superior protection for you and your devices.
  • What You Get: PowerCore Lite 10000 portable charger, Micro USB cable (USB-C cable and Lightning cable not included), travel pouch, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.

Finally, there’s a neat trickle-charging mode! Check it out:

Availability: Anker’s PowerCore Lite 10000 is available to order via Amazon US starting today for a cost of $33.99 (was $29.99) and should begin shipping immediately.

What are your thoughts on PowerCore Lite 10000? Will you be picking one up? Maybe we’ll see a version with Lightning soon (?). Let us know everything you’re thinking by replying!

8 Likes

Incredible Josh! You even know more than me!:joy:

4 Likes

This one required some especially deep digging! :wink:

5 Likes

Sorry but I won’t buy this. In the time of quick charging devices this is a missed opportunity.
If both inputs could be used simultaneously I would consider the product.
How many outputs? Only one?

1 Like

Anker may need a better firewal… :joy:

4 Likes

You got it.

I love the trickle charge mode…although I have found my USB c pack charges my headphones fine without ever turning off. But it’s big and bulky

1 Like

@joshuad11 do you know if this PowerCore is going to have PIQ 2.0?

This thing has style!

I’m pretty sure I suggested a powerbank with multiple types of input a few months back. @AnkerOfficial I’ll be waiting patiently for my tester😎

2 Likes

Unfortunately, no. Just 5V 2.4A output.

Not a deal breaker for me as the PIQ 1.0 still charges pretty fast and it’s better for the battery to charge at a lower current.

1 Like

Nice to have both inputs would like to see a pd version too.

2 Likes

That trickle charger mode sounds amazing and could save my battery from dying on me all the time. Wish there was a lighting instead if micro USB input though cause those are the two cables I carry.
Love the switch over to usb c though!

1 Like

My guess would be around $50? I’m not really good at estimating values though. I don’t know how beneficial this would be to me but I like the idea! I think lightning would be more beneficial for a larger number of people as many people have iPhones over USB-C devices. Maybe once I get a Switch which I think charges on USB-C, I’ll get this.

1 Like

My guess is 55$. I’d love to nab one for my S9 and wifes iphone… USB-C battery pack is a must have when outdoors streaming music all day

1 Like

[quote=“Sjpower124, post:14, topic:61258”]
Maybe once I get a Switch which I think charges on USB-C, I’ll get this.
[/quote]Or maybe this!

Whoa! This is a game changer! Might need to pick up one of these. I have so many different power banks, I really don’t need to get any more, but this looks so light and sleek. Good to know that we can’t use both inputs at the same time, that would’ve been my next question. Thanks for this post!

2 Likes

@AnkerOfficial, do you know if this product is a result from this? Are there other variants with PD planned, as well?

1 Like

Not too impressed with this one. Usb-c input only, no simultaneous charging, and it doesn’t even have power I.Q. 2.

If I own a charger with a usb-c cable, then I have a device that charges via usb-c. This one seems like kind of a waste of time.

Think I’ll pass on this one.

1 Like

You have to admit the trickle charge feature is good though. I hope it will be standard from now on. I would have preferred type c in/out, simultaneous dual input charging and Power IQ 2.0 but I think this PowerCore has a place and looks pretty slick.

1 Like