[New Release] PowerCore+ 19000 PD

The hub mode sounds interesting, I wonder how that’s gonna work out and what the cost will be

2 Likes

It was announced at IFA for $110, so there’s still a chance it will be sold without the wall charger for that price.

1 Like

How long would it take to charge a Macbook?

1 Like

It says 2 hours to fully charge a 2017 13-inch MacBook Pro.

2 Likes

Thanks again for the great posts! Also, where do you find this stuff? You literally always pounce it first.

2 Likes

:zipper_mouth:

2 Likes

I think he spends his every waking moment trawling Amazon :wink: :laughing:

5 Likes

That seems like an interesting use of time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I could’ve gotten this one as an upcoming release, but wasn’t searching for it properly… :dizzy_face: Sorry, everyone.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing! Great post!

1 Like

Be nice if it appeared on beta page!

That’s a great charger fair play!!! Would fast charge my XS Max lovely :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

It’s already being sold, so hopefully it doesn’t need beta testing now!

30W PD port + 18W PowerIQ 2.0 port + 12W PowerIQ 1.0 port. Still waiting on PowerCore+ II introduced at IFA last year…Also anticipating an upgraded PowerCore Fusion, a 26800 portable charger with 2 USB-C ports and 3 USB-A ports, along with several other charging products introduced back in January at CES to be released soon.
Plex Lucky Patcher Kodi

Thanks, I missed this

1 Like

I plugged this into my Samsung Chromebook Plus and it’s charging the wrong way. The laptop is charging the battery instead of the other way around.

Anyone know how to fix that?

Turn on the power bank before you plug in in to your laptop.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Turn it on? When I use it for my phone, I just plug it in and it works. Wasn’t aware it had to be turned on.

I’m traveling and do not have the instructions with me - how do I turn it on? I’ve tried holding the button, or double clicking, or whatever and it still charges wrong way.

edit: my phone is a Galaxy s8+, so it is using usb-c to usb-c, same port I would use for the laptop charging.

I’m not exactly sure as I do not have one to test and the manual doesn’t say anything about it but that was the trick with previous type c power banks. Just play with the power button single click/double click hold down for 2 or 3 seconds to see what works to charge your laptop instead or your laptop charging the power bank. Sorry I couldn’t give you a more definitive answer.

You can find the manual in the downloads section.

Yeah I had the manual pulled up after I replied and there is NO help in that thing… haha

1 Like