[New Release] PowerConf

PowerConf doesn’t have local storage :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Yeah that’s correct it doesn’t.
Unless there is an internal storage that we aren’t aware of and that isn’t activated yet. Kind of like a cache memory that would store the transcript during the call and then empty to the computer or connected storage device through USB ?

It is farfetched but that’d be great considering that they already have a product on the market that could fill this role. Or maybe a future “Pro” version of the Powerconf …?

If you look at the dates of their earlier patents, they seem to use it aroud the time a product is in the field, more as a way to protect from clones.

I’m probaby wildly wrong on this one.

1 Like

The trademark also implies a product range and read the functionality, it matches the patent.

“downloadable mobile application for connection and managing conference phones”

So I’m pretty sure this is real. Notice in the above the USB part, so not wireless, so it may not pass through FCC. This could be a software add-on to the existing hardware but the mention of storage, combined with the trademark, means I think this is future products.

I predict 2020/1 will be highly profitable for innovators in work-from-home.

1 Like

Good finding ! So excited for future products :slight_smile:

But look at the first diagram, they talk about SPP and HFP which are two bluetooth profiles, meaning that it’ll probably go through FCC. I think they might just have indicated that both scenarios would be working.

2 Likes