[New Release] Nebula Mars is on Amazon!

Yes, you are right! The Nebular projector will be available on prime day, and the price is good! So keep an eye out for it.:grin:

The only way to test it out camping would be to have one and take it camping.
Since I would be using a trailer A/C power is not an issue, also its really not that dusty in campgrounds with trailer hookups

I think the Nebular projector discount is only valid in US now. But in the near future, it will have a price drop in the UK too.:innocent:

OK so I wonā€™t buy one but could be amusing to play ā€œguess the priceā€ and offer virtual points to the closest guesser.

So Iā€™m guessing $449.

(why: because your discounts are not being that deep in this period, you usually do bigger ones on Black Friday)

Higher? Lower?

The irony on the topic title ā€œbuyā€¦ NOWā€ to then notice just a few days later it will be discounted.

1 Like

Well we know itā€™s going to be at least $400 (that would be 33% off), but Iā€™m still guessing $500.

1 Like

Has anything been 33% discount yet?

Not for sure.

Specs seem to have changed again, a lost 500 lumens has now made an appearance to round it out at 3000. The first reviews should be interesting :sunglasses:

Also found this on YouTube but didnā€™t see it posted anywhere on the community from CES;

They even reference a Nebula SoundBox / Subwoofer which most likely will appear alongside the $3000 version.

You win

\

For your next trick:

2 Likes

:thumbsdown: Go with Purpleā€¦ Casper will make you feel as if you were just hit by a semi when you awake. I had bad backpain after a night on a casper bed. The Purple however contours and hugs your body better than any mattress I have ever slept on. No I am not an ambassador for either company, just very fortunate to have been sent free beds by both companies for review. And I have since donated the casper :imp: But the Purple stays :innocent:

Interesting, thanks for your input on Casper, I have been curious about Purple and I am quite a big fan of memory foam or ā€œHyper-Elastic Polymerā€ I should say!

I say pull the trigger and get a Purple. The 100 night trial (if bought on Purples website) is a great way to test the bed out without making the full commitment.

This conversation took an odd, but interesting turn! The power base looks great, but doesnā€™t hold the same 100 day trial. Maybe if I like the mattress enough, I can get the base

3 Likes

not really, it is a review related to bedrooms, of which beds, hence mattresses dominate.

1 Like

The powerbase is a behemoth. Return shipping would run the company to the ground :joy:

I will have to make a small saving to buy it at the next discount
:moneybag:

2 Likes

Maybe you can buy the Nebula Capsule, itā€™s quite small and portable! https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/capsule-the-world-s-most-advanced-pocket-cinema-party-travel#/

2 Likes

After being unavailable for quite some time, shortly after the launch of Nebula Mars II, the original Mars is back in stock on Amazon on a different listing entirely, which is why there are no reviews.

Update: The reviews are now all synced up (3.9 :star:).

Link to new page: https://amazon.com/dp/B07CWJYMFT

At the moment, there is limited stock available and the price remains at $599.99

1 Like