[New Release] Mynt Memory Foam Travel Pillow

Today, I’m back with a few new and upcoming releases. First up is a brand new product from Mynt.

Mynt is releasing their first ever memory foam pillow, and it’s made to travel with… Take a look!

Key Features

• Superior Support — Unique, tri-point design encourages a more natural posture – comfortably lifting neck and head.
  • On The Button — A patented locking system clips into place and fastens / releases in an instant. Durable, reinforced drawstrings ensure perfect placement.
  • Unforgettable Comfort — Supportive, malleable memory foam molds to your shape, while Peruvian cotton is softer against skin.
  • Travel Smarter — Foldable, with rear-magnetic lock and storage bag for space-saving, efficient use on-the-go.
  • What You Get — Memory Foam Travel Pillow, Storage Bag, Owner’s Manual, 12 month warranty & fan-favorite support.

This pillow is also designed to be washed!

Pricing and Availability: Mynt’s Memory Foam Travel Pillow is available to order right now via Amazon US for a cost of $25.99, but stock is limited.

What are your thoughts on Mynt’s Memory Foam Travel Pillow? Would you consider getting one of these? Let us know everything you’re thinking by replying!

6 Likes

It looks interesting, I want to have it for my trips. Thanks for sharing

2 Likes

Very interesting design and I will probably buy 1… I hope the memory foam is not too soft and firm enough to support my big head…

:confounded:

1 Like

It’s great they came out with one, the last two neck lilies I had were both memory foam and I could never go back to a regular one. Price wise it’s on point with what I paid for one of mine, but more expensive than the other I have.

1 Like

Wow, another Mynt product. I like the color combo and it looks super comfortable, especially for long road trips.

2 Likes

For a travel pillow, it’s quite big.

Maybe supplying a compression sac, instead, so you can squeeze it down. As it is, it would take.up half your carry-on allowance (fill up your cabin bag).

If it could then be used as a pillow, would be even better. I have an arthritic neck, and am a side sleeper, as it is in the bag looks great as a pillow!

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind getting one of these to leave in the car or take on long flights.

1 Like

I love the adjust-ability with the pull cord on the ends of the pillow. It makes for a quick storage solution when going from plane to plane. Great feature that I haven’t seen many other places. Keep on innovating.

2 Likes