[New Release] Mynt Cordless Handheld Massager

Mynt has just released its Cordless Handheld Massager… take a look!

Features & details

• Powerful Performance: 3 massage intensities up to 3600 Pulses Per Minute, for superior muscle treatment. An optimized, heavyweight build enables you to go deeper and tackle persistent aches and pains.
  • Smarter Design: A 10% longer handle helps reach your neck , shoulder whole back, foot, calf, the whole of the body. Unlike competitors, unique engineering means Cordless Percussion Massager can be used while charging.
  • Customizable Massager: 4 interchangeable head-attachments to perform different functions. Accupoint for pin-point treatment, Air Cushion for high intensity massage with decreased sensitivity, Multi-Spine for extra wide coverage, Raised Disc design delivers a personal massage for all your body.
  • For On-The-Go: cordless and rechargeable design, Unwind for up to 140 minutes cord-free – for home, office and anywhere.
  • What You Get: Worry-free 24-month warranty, Cordless Percussion Massager, Charging Cable, Owner’s Manual, and fan favorite support.

Pricing and Availability: Mynt’s Cordless Handheld Massager is available to order now from amazon.com for a cost of $69.99, and should begin shipping immediately. However, stock is very limited at the moment.

What are your thoughts on Mynt’s Cordless Handheld Massager? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

2 Likes

Maybe I’m just an idiot (or I’m forgetting something) but what is mynt?

1 Like

It’s Anker Brand for consumer electronics, along with it’s other sister brands.

2 Likes

$69 is on a slightly higher sides with competitive pricing on Amazon…

1 Like

@Shenoy @TechMan Mynt is a not a sister company, but rather a brand that Anker endorses and promotes. They do not own Mynt.

4 Likes

Thanks for the info

Should have done a search earlier :smile:

Here is the link for response from Ankerofficial:

1 Like

I love massagers. I have a Mynt massager that I did a review on awhile back. Still use it. But I can’t say that I am impressed or like the look of this one. The problem I see with something like this is, because it’s long, it would be harder to hold onto. I have something similar from Brookstone and hate using it because it is heavy and clunky. This Mynt Handheld Massager looks much lighter then the one I got from Brookstone but again, I find the wand type a bit cumbersome to hold onto. Nowadays, with all the massagers on the market to choose from, I think $69.99 is still a bit steep for this type. I would love it if Mynt made one of these babies. I blurred out the brand name just to show you the style I’m talking about. I actually got to try one of these at a store and was very impressed with it. Not only does it vibrate but it actually “jack hammers” you. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Omg yes, if Mynt made one of these at say less than 100 bucks, I would be all over it. The problem is the majority of that type of massager cost too much

1 Like

I totally agree!!! Another thing is, I would be more cautious about purchasing from a brand that I haven’t heard of… due to the high cost of the item. Given the choice between paying the same from Mynt or a no name brand, I would choose Mynt hands down.

2 Likes