[New Release] MiracleBlend D1

Yes indeed, A good kitchen knive which should be sharpened by a special grindstone, is the only thing an experienced cook needs. :grin:

We have no such blender in our household, only an old Moulinex hand blender. (stick)
This is 30 years old.

I got a new one as a present from a newspaper.
I worked only ONCE!!! and then there was a shortcut and a bad smell.
When I opened it, I found a real tiny little motor inside and the ā€œcontrol boardā€ was burned. This is technique of today.
(obsolescence of course)

Have a nice ā€œlabour dayā€!

On that starting price, I think were looking at a $59-79 price range once stableā€¦think I will be sticking with my bottle on the go modelā€¦

Iā€™m sure a deal will be available within the next few weeks

Molto bello

Userā€™s Manual

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/B1cbIFlz1BS.pdf

This file may help lot!:sunglasses:

Eufy MiracleBlend D1 down to $104.99 with checkable coupon on listing.

2 Likes

Tell us, @AnkerOfficial- what Anker products wonā€™t blend?

I prefer slow juicers.

Currently on offer at $89.99

https://www.amazon.com/eufy-MiracleBlend-Smoothies-High-Speed-Professional/dp/B07BXGJFRJ/ref=sr_1_36?m=A1U62USFOR8NN3&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1543240169&sr=1-36

1 Like

Juicers are great, if you just want the juice. Some people prefer the whole deal.

I had a juicer, gave it away because I spent more time prepping things than I did enjoying them. Once I switched to a blender I was able to make and do more and was much happier.

Hello,

Iā€™m a little late to the conversation, but I have a question regarding repair parts. I own a Moulinex blender and Iā€™ve started to notice that the motor is no longer working properly because the blender turns off suddenly. I came across FixPart and I found a motor that is compatible with my blender for a cheaper price. I was wondering if anyone has purchased parts and accessories before? Could anyone provide insite on the quality of their products and their customer service?

Hoping someone can help :slight_smile:

This is not Moulinex!
But if the motor has the same specs and you are able to swap it.
Try!:grin: