[New Release] MiracleBlend D1

Charging ports. Interesting to see they are expanding into the appliance market

we need a new blender, Might have to look at one of these when they come out. The specs look good and I could see this blender set at under a $100. But under that mark I have no clue.

1 Like

As long as the blender has a great jar, sharp blades, and a kickinā€™ base - count me in! Hope it is a VitaMix style masterpiece! :wink:

1 Like

The vortex design is what makes VitaMix blenders so powerful. As food is blended the design is systematically folding ingredients back to the blades for faster, smoother blends. I think this is what makes the @eufylife blender a win!

1 Like

I guess the other thing that I see in this image is a vac-pump sealed container/glassā€¦ hmmm wonder if @eufylife is treading other water there too!?

I would hope for a durable bpa free plastic blender jarā€¦ a glass jar is more likely to break under a number of circumstances when dealing with multi-function blenders.

Lol it was a joke, because despite the name, the Ninja, and my joke of Samurai, they are still chinese made. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Ah, ok.

I wasnā€™t sure, cos some people out there are stoopid, and would have thought samurai were Chinese.

1 Like

I think you mean this video? Itā€™s crazy to blend a iPhone 6Sā€¦:joy:

1 Like

We actually did a contrast experiment with our competitors, and we are confident with our blender, so stay tuned.:grin:

2 Likes

Yes, itā€™s a whole series of ā€œwill it blendā€

Done initially as an advertisement, but soon realised the viral potential and they done alsorts.

Maybe you could give them something tough to try?

:laughing:
Once we have mastered the innovation technology, we will produce.

1 Like

Whatā€™s reason cause the blender damaged?:anguished:

Trouble with blenders, is that not all are the same, even medium priced onesā€¦

You HAVE to check reviews and find a good one on sale, or with a good offerā€¦ Maybe package deal?

There are places to buy industrial food equipment for normalish prices (procook is one . Theyā€™re online and at some retail villages (in the UK)).

Also worth going directā€¦ Write a nice email to the CEO (CEOEMAILS.COM they list CEOs for almost all companies around the world) explain how much you like their stuff and want to buy somethingā€¦

A electric Burr coffee grinder would be AMAZING.
thats what i really would love to have. right now the good quality burr grinders are decently expensive, but I know anker could come out with something that is good quality for an affordable price.

just has to a burr grinder and not a blade grinder for me personally

Iā€™d love to be able to test that out

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial over time the drive socket/bearing would wore out and it just wonā€™t spin right.

@amangons I did check reviews and they were Vitamix and Blendtec just over time or I just have very bad luck.

Iā€™d sayā€¦ Bad luck with blendtec

Vitamix, is just a cheap machine with h a good brand!

Blend competitors products and then say like camouflage, we blend in but stand out as superior products

2 Likes

No way thatā€™s the final priceā€¦ Itā€™s more like the crazy high price that lasts for about a month. Probably ultimately around half that plus 20% off deal in first few weeks brings it close to $50.

3 Likes