[New Release] DashCam S1

Trying to get a detailed manual. Does anyone know how I can stop this dashcam from speaking out “started recording”, *power lost", etc?

1 Like

There is an icon with a musical note. It is called “machine (something)” Just tap the check mark button to disable.

I own both of the S1 and C1 Pro and I’ve done side by side video comparisons in daylight but not night yet. I was hard pressed to find a license plate I could read on the C1 pro that I could not read on the S1. I have them both mounted to my front windshield at the moment. They are nearly identical (both running their highest resolution). There were 1 or 2 places at more extreme angles I could make out a plate on the C1 Pro that was not very readable on the S1, but they are nearly identical. I compared them by copying the file to my computer and looking at the video on a large monitor.

2 Likes

Thanks for your review. If night time recording shows a negligible difference, then higher resolution (C1 Pro) seems to be the winner. Higher resolution during the day will make a difference.

1 Like