[New Release] DashCam Duo is Now Available!

Ooooh. Does this video the cab and the road?

I got that impression, too, from the image. It’s hard to tell what’s going on there, if it’s showing only one side of the dashcam - which means a camera pointed inwards - of if it’s a composition - in which case I don’t understand the leftmost side…

1 Like

My thoughts exactly! I was kind of hoping it was a dual cam.

1 Like

This is what I’m waiting for. I like my cameras from Roav but this one looks like a more useful dash cam.

2 Likes

This surely looks like a dual cam - front and inside the car, there may be hidden cam in the middle front

1 Like

Very cool I’ve been asking for Anker to make a duel dash cam for over a year.

@AnkerOfficial I would love to take this cam for a test drive :wink::slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe we will involve it into the we love testing programs.:grin:

6 Likes

Ooh pick me pick me, my wife took my dashcam and is using it in her car. Can’t argue with her because she wired it in herself

1 Like

Would be down for testing if it’s a front/rear version :heart_eyes:
…especially now it has GPS (which was my only disappointment on the C1 I got to test under the PU program)…

1 Like

I have been wanting a good dashcam for quite sometime. So I am definitely in for the testing. I still will get the C2 Pro, tax return season is literally right around the corner and by the time the testing contest is over I should have it. We have a total of 3 cars, so each car with a dashcam would be great!

1 Like

Sure yeah, looking around for dashcams for a while, finally bought a basic version for 1 and testing it now. Thought of buying another one if it serves the purpose, but if there is a nice Roav dashcam, would definitely love to test it…:heart_eyes:

1 Like

This design looks great!

1 Like

Im gonna need one of these lol. So I can document the craziness of Michigan Drivers. LOL!

1 Like

Nice, thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

This is a game changer - I love this idea!

2 Likes

Defo looks like it’s got front and rear cameras looking at that image which is great. Would love one of these.

My C1 caught my wife crashing the car perfectly

3 Likes

Everyone talking about it being dual cameras, yes we all want that, but if it was dual cameras it would have been stated in the specs … And I’m sure @joshuad11 would have highlighted it as such.

1 Like

That dashcam has my name written all over it :wink:

1 Like

Anybody know the price here?

1 Like