[New Release] Capsule Max is Now Available!

Nebula has just released its Capsule Max… take a look!

Features & details

• HD Viewing: Cutting-edge DLP technology projects a vividly-detailed 720p, 200 ANSI lumen image up to 100 inches big. Ideal for use in low-light environments.
  • Instant Clarity: Get an ultra-sharp, rectangular image from almost any angle in under a second with Capsule Max’s autofocus and keystoning technology.
  • Extended Playtime: Watch the extended director’s cut in full with Capsule Max’s 4 hours of local video playtime (Note: Battery lasts 3 hours in battery mode when Wi-Fi is in use).
  • Android 8.1: Download and stream YouTube, Netflix, Hulu, and more straight to Capsule Max without the need to connect additional devices.
  • NOTE: Copyrighted content from Hulu, Netflix, and similar services CAN NOT be mirrored or screencast. Download and use the apps directly through Capsule Max to view copyrighted content from these providers. Chromecast is not supported.

Pricing and Availability: Nebula’s Capsule Max is available to order now from amazon.com for a cost of $469.99, and should begin shipping immediately.

What are your thoughts on Nebulas’s new Capsule Max? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

9 Likes

Looks good.

I’d love to see the auto-focus and keystone alignment in person. Does Nebula ever provide testing samples for their capsules?

2 Likes

I like the design!

1 Like

It says Android OS and not Android TV.
No improvement in battery mAH to support the 4hours claim, an optimization i guess.
Or the full details is not yet out?

1 Like

It’s currently not available on Amazon, when did you place the order?

1 Like