[New Release] 6’ Nylon USB-C to HDMI Cable Now Available!

Anker has just released a 6’ nylon USB-C to HDMI cable… Take a look!

Features & details

• The Anker Advantage: Join the 55 million+ powered by our leading technology.
  • USB-C to HDMI: The USB-C connector provides total compatibility with the newest computers and devices—it’s even Thunderbolt 3 compatible. Meanwhile, the HDMI connector supports resolutions up to 4K and makes multi-monitor displays a breeze.
  • Plug and Play: Use just like a regular HDMI cable—simply connect your devices to begin displaying media in up to 4K resolution at up to 60Hz.
  • Enhanced Durability: The rustproof aluminum alloy connectors and the double-braided nylon exterior combine to create a cable that can withstand being plugged and unplugged up to 10,000 times.
  • What You Get: Anker Nylon USB-C to HDMI 4K Cable, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s 6’ Nylon USB-C to HDMI Cable is available to order now from amazon.com for $18.99 and should begin shipping on September 23.

Are you interested in Anker’s 6’ Nylon USB-C to HDMI Cable? Be sure to let us know with a reply!
7 Likes

I hope that the HDMI portion isn’t that long

1 Like

I’m hoping it has a life time warranty

1 Like

UPDATE

New details have emerged… Read more HERE!

FYI — @Momo_Bobo, @ktkundy, @Isaac_Schloss, @paulstevenewing, @Macgyver15, @spider2ybanana, @Mark_Dunsmore

3 Likes

Potentially handy to connect my phone to TVs or projectors that are not on a network.
Thanks for the update @Insider

1 Like

UPDATE

Anker’s 6’ Nylon USB-C to HDMI Cable is now available to order from amazon.com for $18.99 and should begin shipping on September 23.

FYI – @Momo_Bobo, @ktkundy, @paulstevenewing, @Isaac_Schloss, @Macgyver15, @spider2ybanana, @Mark_Dunsmore

4 Likes