Update: Anker’s 4-Port USB 3.0 Data Hub with Individual Switches is be available to order via Amazon US for a cost of $12.99, and should begin shipping on September 17.
Anker is preparing to release another 4-Port USB 3.0 Data Hub, but this is their first with individual switches… Take a look!
- Four-in-One: Transform one USB port into 4, letting you plug more in and be more productive.
- Convenient Control: Individual power switches for each USB port make swapping peripherals a breeze.
- Universal Compatibility: Optimized to operate flawlessly with almost any USB device.
- High-Speed Data: Transfer music, movies, or years of photos in seconds with 5 Gbps speeds.
- What You Get: 4-Switch 4-Port USB Data Hub, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
Pricing and Availability: Anker’s 4-Port USB 3.0 Data Hub with Individual Switches is be available to order via Amazon US for a cost of $12.99, and should begin shipping on September 17. For reference, Anker’s current 4-Port USB 3.0 Data Hub (without Individual Switches) is selling on Amazon for $9.99 at the time of this post.
What are your thoughts on Anker’s latest data hub? Would you find the individual switches useful? If so, do you want Anker to make a USB-C version? Let us know everything you’re thinking by replying!