New product i dream: Qi Car Holder

Dear Anker,

you sould considerate to make a Qi (wireless) car holder for smartphone.
2 variant tipe: Classic (pressure car holder) and Magnetic one.

2 Likes

I second this - been dropping subtle hints for a while.

With the iPhone now embracing the idea of Qi Charging. I’m sure companies will follow suit and make accessories for it.

Yay!

1 Like

There have been many Qi accessories including car mounts that incorporate wireless charging. But, as I mentioned in another thread it is much slower and not really feasible for daily use. Unless if course you use it just for a quick top up on your initial charge

1 Like

this is nice indeed, but a lot of new cars are now coming out with a wireless charging station built in.

It would be hard to make a wireless mount that can charge via fast charge for a car IMO

1 Like

It can be good for long car travel. I put my smartphone in my car older and it recharge (or don’t discarge, LOL).

The positive thing of (aslo slow) car charging holder is the confort.
You put your smartphone in your car holder and it charge (or doesn’t discharge)… It will be very useful for very long travel and for very high stop travel… IMO

2 Likes

Thank you for your suggestion, I will deliver your thought to our product innovation department, if your idea can catch most of the market demand, I think we will implement it!:grin:

1 Like

Great! Hope! :smiley: