New power user invite

So since the power user programme slightly changed not many people get invites i have had 2 since it changed but in the email i did notice this part so i thought i best put it on here just incase some people have not had anything for a few months

Every Power User will have the chance to test our products. If you have not received any product test invitation emails for 6 consecutive months, please directly email marketing@anker.com with the subject line “Power User - Product Waiting List Request” to be placed on the test waiting list.

6 Likes

Thanks for the update. I believe it was 3 or 4 months before.

1 Like

Fingers crossed you get one soon

Thanks for your kind reminder, we are appreciated!:grin:

2 Likes

Hmmm… I wonder if product invitations that I pass over, because they aren’t compatible with anything I own, would restart the 6 month period :confused: Your thoughts @AnkerOfficial ?

1 Like

Just got the same e-mail yesterday so will just have to wait and see, I’m happy to be with the power user group an making reviews for Anker product I love.:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing!

Congratulations! You become a part of PU Club members.:smile:

3 Likes

If you want to test our product, you need do it now! As @andynimmo84 said, you can directly email marketing@anker.com with the subject line “Power User - Product Waiting List Request”, my colleague will kindly help you.:grin:

1 Like

I’m always excited when I get those emails :heart_eyes: But the other day, I received one about a USB-C charging cable. I have absolutely no use for one, and didn’t want to accept it just for the sake of doing so, especially when another user might benefit from it. In that case, should I just respond letting them know that I’m passing on this one because it simply doesn’t apply to me?

1 Like

Yes, you can communicate your idea with my colleague!

2 Likes