New Power Bank!

How long did that take you to write!? Talk about Anker obsession lol… And I thought I was overly obsessed.

1 Like

A review without hands-on :wink:

1 Like

guau!!! :heart_eyes: :sunglasses:

1 Like

I wish this had 3 ports and hopefully it is $33.99 (just a random guess)!

I can see this being pretty nice for some point but as a wall charger it will be huge I think, and probably fall out of the plug due to weight. A flatter against the wall design might have been better.

2 Likes

Exactly.

If they just moved the pivot of the pins to the wider side, so it protruded 1.2" not 2.7", it would fall out less, that’s likely a small modification.

Future iterations likely much improved.

2 Likes

I totally agree

Holy cow that thing is huge then wow

Yep compare its volume and weight to something else you might own.

I made an error earlier saying it was double the weight of other items I was looking at wrong column, but here you can see the volume of 9.5cuin is bigger than say the Powercore 10000 and its weight of 6.67oz is little more than the Powercore 10000.

3 Likes

Where did you get that spreadsheet from?

All my own work. As Anker released products I add a row, its probably now including items no longer available. You can see the Powercore 10000 and the newer 26800 really stand out, and the new PowecoreII isn’t that amazing on its size considering its new design.

2 Likes

Nice how about the speed 20000?

I don’t necessarily have every product listed, its as I spot them consider them. I bought the Powercore 10000 as its a dense/weight is excellent, if I need more capacity I use two of them (better than one bigger), and the Powercore+ mini for really small carrying days (although since then I moved to a mobile with replaceable battery which is even smaller). I got the Powercore 26800 cheap in that 50% discount code offer.

Personally, i’m not wanting speed of output charge or ports because I personally would prefer to carry 2 Powercore 10000 than 1 PowercoreII 20000, because I get the same combined input charge and 2 ports out is fine for me and its a lot harder to have 2 items fail than 1 item fail. This angst on bigger batteries is illogical, if you carrying that capacity it is because you NEED it, and if you NEED it why put all your eggs into one basket. I do a lot of backpacking type trips and weight/volume are my particular focus. If I’m happen to be indoors (say a pub) I’m more keen to make fast use of the mains power (so speed of ingest matters most to me) than speed of output (as the battery is with me all the time so do I need a faster output?).

I don’t have any QC items, and they tend to cost more.

1 Like

Thanks for all the feedback and thoughts. The PowerCore Fusion 5000 will most likely be around $26 on US Amazon.

2 Likes

Woohoo! Thanks

I guessed $21 you guessed $34, so $26.

I’ll get one, but wait for a discount code. I am right now moving a lot all day and in my pocket is a Powercore Slim 5000 and an Aukey 12W and two Anker cables, with my mobile and tablet. Shrinking the Aukey+Slim will help with the bulk.

1 Like

Is this being launched at CES?

This is real world problem look at the power sockets in the office I’m at now. The pins orientation problem. With Anker current products the best answer is Powerport 5.

The Powercore Fusion 5000 in this desk can fit one socket, but in a aged wall socket risks falling out. If you made it flat to wall to not fall out, it could not fit in this desk photo.

1 Like

i like it!!!

2 Likes
2 Likes