New Karapax case for free in Seattle and Santa Clara - 22nd Sept Only

Protect Your iPhone 8 /8 Plus for Free!

Win 1 of 100 KARAPAX Protection Packages at Anker Stores!

How It Works:

Step 1: Show us your new iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus
Step 2: Receive a free KARAPAX Protection Package—we will even install it for free!

But that’s not all!

You will be entered to win a pair of Zolo liberty + (MSRP: $149). Just do the following:

Step 1: Sign up at Anker.com with a valid email address.
Step 2: We will send you an email.
Step 3: Reply and share your product experience with us.

Rules:

1. 100 customers only; First come, first served; One giveaway per customer.

2. Operation time: September 22nd 10:00 am - 21:00 pm;

3. No purchase is necessary and a purchase will not improve one’s chances of winning; Show your new iPhone (iPhone 8/8 Plus) as evidence to receive a free KARAPAX Protection Package.

4. For a chance to win a pair of Zolo Liberty+ Total-Wireless Earphones customers must reply to the email with a screenshot of their product review or feedback.

5. Winners of Zolo Liberty+ will be selected by random and informed by email; The Zolo Liberty+ will be delivered when it officially goes on sale. Shipping cost is paid for by Anker.

6. Anker reserves the right of final explanation in interpreting these rules and confirming the winners.

4 Likes

Whaaaaaat, its always the west coast!!!

show some love in NY!!!

I know right :angry:

Thanks for posting. Just added date to thread title so those lucky to be in the area won’t miss, hope you don’t mind :smile:

1 Like

@hunho.lee10 same, we having nothing! The worlds greatest city deserves at least one anker store!!!

NY ain’t that great lmao

Its better than Chicago and Detroit

That’s why you get the big bucks! Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

everyone: made in China. USA west coast nearest to China. Docks like Long Beach major unloading for sea cargo, major airports in Seattle, SFO, LAX.

IF you want more USA east coast things, innovate cheaper and faster in NYC than the Chinese are. Are you capable of doing that?

1 Like

Ouch! just iphone

1 Like

@bobbleheaderman Hi Mike, I’m sorry to edit your original post, since you have already announced this news, so I think it is not necessary for me to make a new thread about this. So I just add some information based on your original thread, hope you can understand.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Now that’s customer service :hugging:

1 Like

Completely understand. No Worries. Just keep doing what you are doing as it is working great!!!
p.s. Thanks for the pin :grinning:

1 Like

yes i want a store in LONG BEACH. please