[NEW INFO] Soundcore Life Q10 hits FCC

https://fccid.io/2AOKB-A3032

Didn’t find any picture, may be someone with insider info can add :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hmm. I have the Q20 now… I guess these won’t be as good (based on the fact that it’s a lower number…)

This may not be a headphone (over head type). I suspect this is life nc’s next gen (around neck type).

may be its a cheaper version?

I can add that it has Bluetooth 5

nice!
since it is bluetooth 5.0, this will have less latency! :slight_smile:

1 Like

NEW INFO

• Hi-Res: Certification that guarantees playback of the highest audio-quality, with an expanded frequency range and incredible detail.
  • Bass Up: Exclusive technology conducts real-time analysis and enhancement of your audio’s bass frequencies to add powerful sonic punch.
  • 60-Hour Playtime: Uses Anker power to push battery life to new limits. Listen for 2 hours a day for over 2 months on a single charge.
  • Fast USB-C Charging: Charge for 5 minutes via the USB-C port and listen for 5 hours.

Note: Interestingly, there is no mention of active noise cancelling…

3 Likes

What is your opinion of hi-res audio? Does the certification really mean much?

1 Like

Personally, I don’t think so.

1 Like

Agreed, a bit smoke and mirrors

1 Like

How did you get those? If you received them as part of a beta test, you aren’t allowed to discuss them or post photos, as that is against the NDA you signed.

They were inside my mail box

Did you know they were coming?

Yes they were supposed arrive tomorrow but i got them early

Did you order them?

Unless they are available to buy online or in-store (meaning public launch), please do not discuss anything about them. This is going to be violation of NDA.

2 Likes