New Google Pixel Phone vs New iPhone vs Samsung

So who is getting the new iPhone, new Pixel phone or Note 8? What makes you buy a iPhone, Pixel or Samsung Galaxy/ Note phone? What features do you need to make you buy a new phone? Also, do you like how Apple, Goggle, and Samsung release a new smartphone every year or would you rather every other year? I am still a proud owner of a Nexus 6P and waiting to see what phone I should get next. Last but not least, I would not get through my day without Anker charging my devices.

1 Like

No, I won’t be buying a new phone, just having purchased an s8 recently. But, I recommend going for a Note 8 or the next Pixel. Switching operating systems is always a pain, and Androids seem to have a cheaper retail price than iPhones.

i currently have the s7 and i love it. I am slowly starting to prefer bigger phones (i have big hands) and I am loving the s8 plus and the potential of the Note 8. The pricing is obiously gonna deter me but my next phone will definitely a big phone. I work in the field of IT and i also have a pixel XL for me to play with and i love how smooth it is…

I am open minded tho, so I will see how revolutionary the iphone8 will be and go from there.

I haven’t even heard of that smartphone manufacturer. :joy::joy:

1 Like

I would suggest Pixel 2.

1 Like

Vote Pixel 2 too, however it comes down to personal preference as they are all fantastic phones.