New FCC posting Soundcore Infini Mini

haha, sounds like a great idea!

1 Like

I wonder if it will have the same rolled-off highs sound as the SoundCore Pro+ ?

This looks like a great addition to the line. Hoping for for some quality sound from this unit and maybe a bigger version with a sub in the future!

Question- If this is supposedly the “Mini” version, then will there be a Larger version? (2.1 or 5.1 with a subwoofer, maybe???) I would definitely grab this in a heartbeat as soon as this comes out, but a larger version with a subwoofer would definitely be more enticing.

-PaperAirplaneGuru

The Infini Mini Bluetooth 40-watt soundbar ($69.99, late-May availability) is 21 inches wide, while the Infini 36-inch-wide 100-watt soundbar is equipped with a built-in subwoofer and with BassUp technology.

3 Likes

3.0? need center channel.

anyway, looking forward to hearing the 21 inch Mini.

Cool.

So is it just a bt spkr, or is it a proper soundbar… Multiple inputs? Aux, jack, optical?

40w, would be plenty in our situation… Inline in a 1950s built apartment mini block (total 6 apartments/flats), and sounds travel. There are enough times of me banging on the ceiling/floor due to rude noisy neighbours, and I’m half deaf!

Anker Space NC x2 and the Anker Soundsync?

Cancel out your neighbours’ noise and watch TV together?

3 Likes

Soundcore Infini Mini is now available on Amazon, though it is not yet appearing on the Soundcore website.

IMPORTANT: The information and pictures are NOT fully updated, so I was hesitant to share this link, but you can already order the product, and it is set to begin shipping right away, so hopefully the listing will be all up-to-date very soon.

Note: Although the price is currently listed at $99.99, we expect this to drop to $79.99 shortly. When the regular Infini launches in a couple months, it is expected to be priced at $99.99.

5 Likes

All the info on amazon is about the SoundCore Mini. Took me a couple of seconds to notice (but it is 6:50am here) :joy:

1 Like

I do not see dimensions, on Amazon I see: Package Dimensions 2.7 x 0.6 x 0.4 inches ??

nothing I can see in the manual.

As was mentioned above, the Amazon link has not been updated. In fact what is listed is for a different product

Real dimensions are 21.6 x 2.5 x 3.7 in. Hope this helps :slight_smile:

5w that’s as useful as a used teabag… It’ll stain the water but won’t be tea!

If you’re gonna sell something @AnkerOfficial, at least get the description correct.

Title Updated:

Soundcore Infini Mini Soundbar by Anker, 2.0 Channel, 21-Inch, Bluetooth Audio, Optical Input for TV, Music & Movie Sound Modes, Local & Remote Controls, for Living Room, Bedroom, and Dorm

Link:

2 Likes

You’re not telling me, that this speaker, is just 5w.

Also picture includes leads n power-transformer, but no mention of inputs etc

This description, needs more than just the title improving.

We already said the description is from a different speaker, notably the mini 2. And yes, it should be updated to avoid confusion

Here is the inputs

And here is the power sup

2 Likes

Wow thats great! I need two of these!

2 Likes

As @elmo41683 mentioned, more pictures are now available on the listing.

Now, we’re just waiting the price to drop down to $79.99 and the description to be fixed with the appropriate information.

I said, the description doesn’t match the pictures and was one of first to say the description itself was wrong.