New FCC posting Soundcore Infini Mini

As far as I can tell this is intended for using permanently for with larger screens to boost their audio.

9 Likes

I’d like a sound bar so I can hear the tv more than I can hear the Mrs :thumbsup:

8 Likes
2 Likes

Hahaha my Mrs throws like that too :grin:

Based on the expanding SoundCore line, it was kinda only a matter of time before a sound bar came to the party…though I didn’t think it would have been so blocky…

40W audio output should be good though, weird using the BT 2.1 protocol, thought they would have kept with 4.2 as normal…

3 Likes

I expect it would be cabled to audio for quality and sync.

Nice soundbar, but I would have preference one with a separate subwoofer

1 Like

Manual shows optical or aux in :thumbsup:

1 Like

If I recall correctly, I thought that Nebula was going to come out with some kind of soundbar as well, though that may have been linked to the $3000 1080p laser projector that seems to have been delayed indefinitely.

It’ll be interesting to see how different the regular Infini ends up being…

This might be a re-imagining of the Nebula version (can’t recall if it was ever shown)…as for the projector, with the cost vs uptake of the current Nebula and Capsule variations, I can see why it’s been either put on hold or shelved for the time being…that plus the previously mentioned ‘re-structuring’ of brands…

Glad to see Anker step into the home entertainment audio arena. The future is looking brighter everyday for Anker.

Looks good but it needs a separate subwoofer. I have a decent budget soundbar w/ subwoofer so I think I would pass on this one. If they add a subwoofer I would think about upgrading mine.

1 Like

Think the regular Infini has a woofer.

Where did you hear?

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/anker-unveils-new-soundcore-by-anker-audio-brand-300635974.html

So I see the

This includes its Infini series, television soundbars that will also double as premium Bluetooth speakers.

Yes! I have been hoping for a sound bar!

haha, sounds like a great idea!

1 Like

I wonder if it will have the same rolled-off highs sound as the SoundCore Pro+ ?

This looks like a great addition to the line. Hoping for for some quality sound from this unit and maybe a bigger version with a sub in the future!

Question- If this is supposedly the “Mini” version, then will there be a Larger version? (2.1 or 5.1 with a subwoofer, maybe???) I would definitely grab this in a heartbeat as soon as this comes out, but a larger version with a subwoofer would definitely be more enticing.

-PaperAirplaneGuru

The Infini Mini Bluetooth 40-watt soundbar ($69.99, late-May availability) is 21 inches wide, while the Infini 36-inch-wide 100-watt soundbar is equipped with a built-in subwoofer and with BassUp technology.

3 Likes