New FCC Listing - SoundCore Ace A0 BT Speaker - A3150

New product on the horizon, not much on detail so far other than BT 4.2 and a label location

New Amazon US listing here matches up with the general design of the FCC, what you guys think? The specs are still up in the air though…

6 Likes

Looks like a speaker’s top view.

1 Like

Yep, its listed as a BT speaker, looks like the base judging from the label placement (if accurate)…

1 Like

Power and pause button on base is really odd. Well we have to wait to see the actual product.

Definitely a speaker

Hmmm, perhaps a mountable speaker of some sort? It looks like it could be “stickered” onto a wall based on the shape…

Also perhaps a smart speaker? But would they release that through soundcore?

It’s called a SOUNCORE ACE.

I’m just guessing, that it’ll be released by soundcore

Haha, not what I meant. I meant, if they release a smart speaker like that which I described, would it be released through soundcore… :joy:

Would think so…the Zero+ featured Google Assistant…so smart functions are likely to follow in future speakers…

1 Like

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing mate

Partially listed on Amazon US

https://www.amazon.com/Soundcore-AK-A3150011-Title/dp/B07P8TFHXJ

Hey that is not a pause button, look closer on the other picture :joy:

1 Like

In the original picture it did look like pause button. Good to know its not :slight_smile:

1 Like

I thought the same, and wondered why you need just pause button? how you go to play again? use the pause button again? lol :joy:
then looked at the other picture and corrected my thoughts :sunglasses:

• Bluetooth 4.2
  • 4-Hour Playtime
  • 2W Output
  • No Built-In Microphone
  • Not Water Resistant

If I had to guess, this will cost around $25.

Ooooo I like it cool design

Currently $19.99 from Anker Official Store on AliExpress

1 Like