New FCC - Eufy BodySense C1 Scale

Hey guys, a new Eufy Smart Scale has hit FCC. BodySense C1 Smart Scale. Smaller LCD readout and overall footprint from a quick compare of the manuals. Not noticing any major differences otherwise (unless there more when used via app)

6 Likes

Looks like @ndalby is beating @joshuad11 at his game of finding and posting new products :slight_smile:

7 Likes

May be I should go for such one.
Telling me that I have to change my favourite brewery.:joy:

1 Like

I hope @joshuad11 is OK! :sweat:

4 Likes

@joshuad11 will be fine, school is in session so he cant post as often or as much he said

4 Likes

He’s fine…Muahhahaha :grin:

Like @elmo41683 mentioned, schools now back in play so he said he might not be posting as frequently…no doubt he’ll back shortly…

3 Likes

I like the one I have. I’m not sure why I would need another one unless it was WIFi and I just stepped on the scale and it automatically logged my results. Overall the original one works and seems to be pretty accurate for my needs.

I’m OK! Very sorry for not being able to post as much the last couple weeks… hope to be back at it by Thanksgiving for sure.

School has been extremely busy for me as of late. Trying to push for new equipment in our broadcast program… with little luck so far.

@ndalby thanks for keeping the Community informed!

4 Likes

Glad you’re OK, @joshuad11! Work has been crazy busy for me these past few months, so I totally understand!

Good luck with your school work!

2 Likes

This one is easy, FCC sends notification email.

2 Likes

As far I know there are always power shortcuts.
So what to do if an item is useable only connected by WIFI?

1 Like