New Eufy product - Wifi Speaker Genie

Link to all documents including user manuals and photos

https://apps.fcc.gov/oetcf/eas/reports/ViewExhibitReport.cfm?mode=Exhibits&RequestTimeout=500&calledFromFrame=Y&application_id=Jtw6z2gUoj1bv71Ntlu02A%3D%3D&fcc_id=2AB7K-T1240

Please note: final products can and often do end up different, where it doesn’t affect FCC

Interesting, I thought they would have gone for integration into a speaker, rather than a front end option to a speaker, although I can see some plus points as to why…

This is a alternate link for all the files under the FCC, as attempts on two browsers didn’t work off the direct document paths, should anyone else have issues;

https://apps.fcc.gov/oetcf/eas/reports/ViewExhibitReport.cfm?mode=Exhibits&RequestTimeout=500&calledFromFrame=Y&application_id=Jtw6z2gUoj1bv71Ntlu02A%3D%3D&fcc_id=2AB7K-T1240

1 Like

thanks revised OP

Seems like it’s more like an Echo Dot. I was hoping for a larger one similar to full Echo or HomePod that sounds good at a cheaper price. Oh well. This probably also relates to the smart products I posted yesterday (bulbs, plugs).

Usually a lamp is rubbed for a Genie

2 Likes

Can some one help me is it safe to sign the electronic paperwork if I got chosen to tryout the eufy genie I’m just asking

Well there goes the non disclosure agreement if you have been chosen to test a pre-release product :open_mouth:

If you have been asked to test something direct by Anker and in turn have been sent there NDA, you should be fine completing it, just make sure you follow the conditions that they set.

For further queries I would recommend you contact @AnkerOfficial or support@anker.com directly rather.

3 Likes

LOL literally

1 Like

I can see how Eufy’s smart home tech ecosystem is all coming together.

Eufy Genie
Robovac 11c
Smart Lighting
Smart Plugs
Still waiting on ceiling fans…

1 Like

So much for an NDA…

I don’t see how an FCC posting fully undermines an NDA, because an NDA can cover you keeping what you learned, like how well it behaves, between yourself and Anker for the agreed period or until released.

Say this product just tanks (unlikely) like it doesn’t work well (lots of reasons like say the Wifi chip isn’t working too well with some make of router), you can give that feedback to Anker, they can then tweak the product, get an updated approval as applicable from FCC, and then that tweaked product is released. The (illustrative) example of a product problem is kept under NDA.

Also, FCC is USA, the Roav Dashcam was in FCC months after it was being tested in Asia, only once FCC got us to notice did a trivial search find months old YouTube videos, so this could have been tested in Asia already under NDA and now its getting to a later level of NDA testing.

The Wifi frequencies are different in USA.

That’s cool! Does anyone know if you connect it to the Alexa app?