New Anker Wireless Vertical Ergonomic Mouse

Anker’s latest mouse has recently appeared on Amazon ($25.99 + FS, in stock on June 5), but it is not yet available via the Anker website. This mouse is likely to be replacing the most recent ($17.99, rated 4.1 :star:) wireless vertical ergonomic mouse.

Here are a few product highlights from the Amazon listing.

• Ergonomic Design: Reduces pressure and strain by allowing your hand and wrist to maintain a natural position. The smooth exterior also provides a comfortable grip.
  • Premium Feel: High-quality materials and superior construction ensure the mouse’s buttons can withstand more than 3 million clicks.
  • Improved Precision: Choose from 800 / 1200 / 1600 DPI to tailor the mouse’s sensitivity for more accurate tracking.
  • Expand Your Options: Online browsing is made even more convenient with the Next/Previous Page buttons.
  • What You Get: Anker Wireless Vertical Ergonomic Mouse (AA battery not included), plug-and-play nano receiver, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.

Personally, I am puzzled as to why Anker is still releasing these with 2.4 G nano receivers, and not just going with Bluetooth (preferably version 5.0). Hopefully we’ll see at least that option in the near future.

But we care about what you think of this new mouse from Anker… So, let us know your thoughts by dropping a reply down below!

If I works under LINUX I would use it.
I have an ANKER wired one.
This is fine!

FCC listings reveal that another wireless vertical ergonomic mouse is coming soon… still no Bluetooth or recharging. :sob:

Why would they not have those features? A lot of laptops don’t even have USB A port unlike Bluetooth these days and buying disposal batteries is costly and a pain in the butt when you run out. I don’t understand why Anker a company that has become famous for their power Banks / batteries would not have a rechargeable Mouse. Personally I would make the mouse compatible with a single 18650 cell and usb-c charge port.

1 Like