New Anker Trademarks

You know Anker’s sister brand, Eufy? Well, back in April of last year, it appears as though Anker was debating over the names Domie, Eufy, and Zolo. Which name do you guys like better? Personally, I’m a fan of Eufy.
Also, last year and the year before that, for their most expensive project, they may have been debating between PowerHouse and PowerShare.
Currently (in March), it appears Anker is debating over Antra or Actix for a new lineup of audio. Which name do you guys like better?
Keep in mind that we did not see Eufy until September of last year. Also, there are no FCC filings for any products with the names Antra or Actix. What this means is that, according to previous track records, we can expect these products to begin launching around July. This might also mean that we are not getting a new lineup of audio at all. It may be replacing the SoundCore naming scheme. I will keep you updated as we learn more.

1 Like

https://trademarks.justia.com/owners/anker-technology-co-limited-2924775/

Note “Bass Up” there which is on the upcoming Soundcore Boost.

Also the use of "Bolder’ is now inserted into the torch names.

A name is not important to these geeks. :grinning:

2 Likes

Check this out. Updated Eufy trademark expands product range.

“Electric door bells; thermometers not for medical use; electronic smart scales; light switches; smart plugs; wireless network devices and wireless routers”

Before and after?

1 Like

I like the potential, although I am not sure they will be able to break into the router market all that well, or at least the high end router market. But if they do I will give them a try for sure.

Some of Anker’s latest trademarks suggest multiple additional Anker brands coming soon. Most of which are product areas we haven’t ever heard Anker talk about before! Here’s some of the most notable listings:

Domie

Vacuum cleaners; robotic cleaners, namely, robotic vacuum cleaners, robotic window cleaning machines, robotic floor cleaning machines, robotic carpet cleaning machines; steam mop; electric food blender; electric juicers; electric coffee grinders; electric food processors
electric irons
Webcams; IP (internet protocol) cameras; sports cameras; electric doorbells in the nature of video door bells; thermostats; carbon monoxide detectors; video projectors; cube camera; pan/tilt camera; smoke detectors; baby monitors; battery camera; fisheye camera; outdoor camera; fire alarms; electric door/window sensors; electric motion sensors; electric flood sensors
LED lamps; lights in the nature of LED lighting fixtures; oil diffuser, namely, aroma diffuser; humidifier; garment steamers, namely, fabric steamers; air purifier; electric coffee machines in the nature of coffee makers, espresso machines, percolators, moka pots, and capsule coffee machines; electric water bath cookers in the nature of sous vide immersion circulator cookers; cooking ovens in the nature of sous vide water ovens; dehumidifier

Bolder
Bicycle safety lights; wearable fitness activity trackers; wearable digital electronic devices for monitoring activity, namely, wearable activity trackers; odometers; backpacks adapted for use with solar charging apparatus
Flashlights; automotive headlamps; motorcycle headlamps; bicycle lights; bicycle tail lights; lanterns for lighting
Electrically-powered motor scooters, electric self-balancing scooters
Watches that track human fitness, namely, sports watches and stop watches
Backpacks
Sport water bottles sold empty
Hammocks

Antra
Apparatus for recording, transmission or reproduction of sound; audio speakers; wireless transmitters and receivers; wireless adapters for computers and audio equipment; wireless headsets for smartphones with built in audio amplifiers; earphones and headphones with built in audio amplifiers; wireless headsets for smartphones with built in bass amplifiers; earphones and headphones with built in bass amplifiers; wireless headsets for smartphones with built in sound amplifiers; earphones and headphones with built in sound amplifiers; audio speakers with built in sound amplifiers; audio speakers with built in bass amplifiers; audio speakers with built in sound amplifiers

Actix
Apparatus for recording, transmission or reproduction of sound; audio speakers; wireless headsets for smartphones; earphones and headphones; wireless transmitters and receivers; wireless adapters for computers and audio equipment; audio amplifiers; bass amplifiers; sound amplifiers

There are also signs as to what we can expect in the future from some of Anker’s sister brands.

Eufy
Electric door bells; thermometers not for medical use; electronic smart scales; light switches; smart plugs; wireless network devices and wireless routers
Thermometers for medical purposes; pulse oximeters; meters for measuring, apparatus for monitoring and apparatus for testing blood glucose; blood pressure monitors

Roav
Sound alarms; battery chargers; electronic data recorders

Which new product area interests you most? Personally, I’m intrigued by Domie, and the new products that are possibly being worked on by the Eufy and Roav teams. By the way, we can also expect Mynt to possibly enter the oil diffuser business, similar to Anker’s offerings that seem to have been discontinued. Finally, Karapax will not be limited to cases and screen protectors, although I don’t see anything too out of the wild coming soon.

I’m with you, I’m also intrigued by Domie. Although, the rest on the list is peaked my curiosity too. Ok, I’ll take all. :stuck_out_tongue: Anker is really dipping their feet into everything nowadays. Good for them. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The motor scooters and self balancing boards really peaked my interest.

1 Like

All of them has peaked my interest, I can for see me saving a ton of money to buy it all.

2 Likes

I wonder if Anker will really come out with those :joy::joy:

1 Like

It would be epic if they did! :joy::joy:

1 Like

If they used high quality batteries I do not see an issue with them. I would be tempted to buy one or two for me and my son

1 Like

So I guess we have the soundcore brand and they did away with Zolo. So I’m curious if the rest of the naming scheme will come to be. As far as Mynt goes, I saw in my last email that Mynt is an independent brand and not owned by Anker…always wondered why it wasn’t on the power user page

So I guess we have the soundcore brand and they did away with Zolo. So I’m curious if the rest of the naming scheme will come to be. As far as Mynt goes, I saw in my last email that Mynt is an independent brand and not owned by Anker…always wondered why it wasn’t on the power user page, now I know why

It seems as though you;d want to keep a single brand name…Anker is really well known. Why all the subterfuge?

Why not just keep audio devices as Soundcore? Stay the course and build your brand. Too many fancy names saturate the true identity of the product.

1 Like

It seems likely that they will based on current indications.

Yeah just put core in every name
SoundCore, PowerCore, CleanCore

1 Like

I love and want them all tbh. Love how Anker is expanding