New Anker Roav Dashcam - photos, manual, video reviews

I have the exact same problem. I swear there is a ghost in my ROAV. Even trying to power it off is a pain. It’s acts as if it will shut down. Then NOPE Emergency mode. Even more annoying is having to delete those locked videos 1 by 1, when it gives you 20 at a time.

Hi. I contacted Roav and did some troubleshooting with them. Mine now actually stays turned off (Parking Monitor). I will create a post with the necessary steps for everyone to follow. :slight_smile:

For all those that are having this issue, I made a post with the steps to solve this problem.

2 Likes

I completely agree on the emergency button issue. The dashcam has a sleek design making it almost invisible which also makes the emergency button very hard to find and press. I actually thought that big on off button was an emergency button before i purchased the cam.

Is there a way to lock the device?

I am putting one in my delivery vehicles and I don’t want staff to be able to mess with it.

Thanks

@Mathieu_Maltais Unfortunately, no. It would be cool if they implemented a passcode login though @AnkerOfficial @AnkerTechnical

Hi @Mathieu_Maltais,

I’m sorry to say that currently we don’t offer lock function on the device. When the device is powered on, it will start recording videos. When power down, it will stop working.:innocent: