New Anker Logo?!

It appears as though Anker may be working to change their logo, according to this new trademark.

Old Logo:

New Logo:

What do you guys think? Personally, I like it.

Thank you and have a nice day!

5 Likes

I’m a fan. Anker is charging so it makes much more sense with the lightning symbol than the blue triangle (although I liked the old one too)

3 Likes

I like the idea, but it kind of bugs me that the bottom of the lightning symbol dips below bottome of the letters. Just a personla preference on aesthetics/symmetry, I guess.

1 Like

Thank you for your creative idea! But to be honest, I still loved the old one, cos I like the blue color!

4 Likes

Same here. Although at one point a survey was sent out with several logos for selection, so chances are all of them have been trademarked to allow future changing or applying to new product ranges…

1 Like

Maybe they could make the lightning blue.

2 Likes

i It’s nice, but I prefer the original

2 Likes

Works for me! They are the kings of portable power IMO.

2 Likes

I wonder if this is in response to the post I made with that one company with a similar A… I feel like this logo will take its time to fully roll out, their charging cables have the A impregnated and to change the molds seems like a long process.

3 Likes

Anker has pretty much just confirmed their new logo. Check it out! This was from Google IO…

@thebaronfatcat @Vastid87 @ndalby @Daiross @mle724 @Helix

2 Likes

So it would seem;

What is that?

6ft PowerLine II Lightning cable

1 Like

Has the product you received earlier been released yet?

Not so far but I would guess it shouldn’t be much longer unless they have pulled the item…

1 Like

2 Likes

Ah, I see that the cable itself has the new logo, too.

Well turns out right

1 Like