New Anker: Fully Charged

Welcome to the Anker family! :hugging:

1 Like

Haha, never mind! To be an active member you can earn more bucks! :thumbsup:

1 Like

Thanks all your love and compliment.:v:

New logo and new packaging will coming soon!:grin:

Thanks! It’s good to hear from you!:grin:

Same here. Many good improvements over the last website version. Looking forward to what is next pulled out of the bag…

Please check valid country section, and you can provide the delivery addresses within those available country.:innocent:

1 Like

Welcome to the Anker family!:grin:

3 Likes

We Italian users would really like to enjoy it. Is it coming soon to us too?

2 Likes

So if I enter a drawing and spend 300 Anker bucks and am not selected do I get my Anker bucks back or are they now spent?

I would say they are spent. Do you normally get a refund when you don’t win on other raffle ticket competitions :wink:

4 Likes

As a matter of fact I do, it’s kind of like this. You earn coins for doing something, then prizes become available and you use your coins to enter the drawing, if you don’t win you get your coins back.

2 Likes

Loving the look of the new website! The use of Powerbucks to acquire free products will definitely attract more forum users to be more active. I know I will be using the forum a lot more now!

3 Likes

Never seen that before myself. My experience of raffles is that you pay for your ticket to enter with a chance of winning a prize, the funds normally raised from your ticket purchase go into the pot to cover the cost of the prizes being raffled (with a small gratuity being kept by the person(s) running the raffle).

My take is;

bucks = Anker’s virtual currency/coupon/coin etc for raffle use only = one time spend with a chance to win prizes with further chances to be made by being an active forum member to build bucks back up

2 Likes

I really love the idea! Sooo exited :heart_eyes::blush:

yeah its done for a veterans ticket site. You earn additional coins for reviewing or posting a picture from event.

maybe anker will clarify

It’s the chance of something for free. Your options are to bid, high or low, or not bid.

You can either save up your bucks for eventually see an item you want, or bid often and gift what you don’t want.

Given it’s all free stuff, you’re never out of pocket.

2 Likes

So can I have a registered in USA account and use a UK delivery address?

Will your chance in winning be a function of your account country?

I get the fact you have to ship to the countries in the offer.

Yep and i really want that car mount! I have Anker car adaptor and Anker cable now i just need the mount to make the set! :wink:

good one i utilized most of my powerbucks…What about the review draw…wasnt the winner to be announced on 24th july?