New Anker: Fully Charged

@AnkerOfficial Thank you

1 Like

It has now been posted on Facebook. let the betting begin!
Facebook

1 Like

Thank you! My Friend :wink::wink:

This is a great way to get people involved and great incentive to keep them involved. Thank you Anker you truly are a great company with some of the best products on the market.

1 Like

I wanna win this

1 Like

yeah, let’s have hundreds of bidders with their free bucks from a few “I love Anker” one liner posts, to then make our chances nearly nil.

But given the bucks were given to us for free, there is no real argument here.

2 Likes

Great Idea with PowerDraw!

Well seeing as Anker has made a reason to post one-liners, I’m adding my own.

This forum is now going to become diluted by just “me too” comments so making it harder to find quality. Is there a way to ignore members who are doing this just to earn bucks? I am able to spot them, they will have a message history of numpty comments.

Oops I didn’t do one liner.

2 Likes

What does this mean?

And t-shirts too?

You can mute notifications from members but not block members as far as I am aware (but there is most likely a module for this type of forum to enable :slight_smile: ). To assist in the diluted ‘me too’ comments feel free to make use of the reporting button, the more someone is reported for their behavior the quicker they will lose there account at the hands of @AnkerOfficial :wink:

As for spotting them, not too hard, just look here for the most active members, lack of profile images and usernames also is a big giveaway;

https://community.anker.com/users?period=all

2 Likes

Amazing! I’m looking forward to Fully Charged.

1 Like

I think it would be really cool if Anker 3.0 had a live chat feature, similar to eufylife.com and goroav.com!

1 Like

Looking forward to a better Anker :kissing_heart:

Honestly, this is the coolest thing you could have done with the bucks that are earned. I just learned about it, put 8 in total between 2 drawings, and already won one of them. So thank you for making it into this after the long wait :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks my friend! Enjoining your prize!:grin:

I really can’t believe how these things are made I wish I knew and they are great too

1 Like

Oh I will for sure, I just smoked a 6 foot cable and needed a replacement anyway :grin:

Good luck for power draw!!

1 Like

loooool i thought it was a 4 as well. looked closely at it, its a lightning bolt :joy:

1 Like