New Anker: Fully Charged

We’ve been hard at work these past few months totally revolutionizing Anker. This brand-new site you’re on is just a taste of the electrifying new changes to come. We couldn’t be more thrilled to share them with you.

From now on, we’re going to be laser-focused on charging, opening up new opportunities to create life-changing technological breakthroughs. We’ve made significant progress toward our goal of creating a world where nothing—no substandard cable, no dead battery—can stop you from going where you want to go. But we’re not resting on our laurels; we’re aiming higher than ever.

So far we’ve streamlined our website and given our image a massive upgrade. We’d be remiss if we accomplished all of this without also updating our awesome Community.

And we’d like to start by introducing PowerDraw.

Get your hands on Anker technology for free. We’re rolling out three new prizes every Monday, and you can decide for yourself which ones you aim to win.

The best part? To earn your chances to win, you only have to keep doing what you’re doing right now: participating in our Community. Accumulate PowerBucks by posting quality content on our forums, then spend your PowerBucks on entries in our weekly drawings.

Ready to find out more?

Click here to try PowerDraw for yourself.

30 Likes

I wish you could see how many enteries there is in PowerDraw!

Update: never mind, you can!

12 Likes

That’s an awesome idea to get people more active
^-^

6 Likes

Very nice idea, i have just used all my bucks on the PowerDraw!:heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Nice, we can now spend our Anker Bucks! :thumbsup:

7 Likes

Love the new Anker site and this new promo! Hope everything is going great in the development of new items!

5 Likes

really neat idea to get people to stay connected with the community that Anker is trying to build on their website.

2 Likes

wowww!!! :heart_eyes:
I really like the new Anker site, I was surprised to enter today!!! :blush:

5 Likes

Good way to get people involved

2 Likes

may my worst luck do me some justice once in a while. PLEASE

3 Likes

Does this mean apparel and other logo accessories are coming?

1 Like

Looks like the UK Channel 4 logo

3 Likes

Loving the new website, fantastic job. Keep it up guys and I’m thinking what to spend my PowerBucks on :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Very nice way to award the community.

2 Likes

Great way to encourage people to contribute to the community. Emphasizes the people first and is a great way to carry out drawings as well. Kudos Anker.

1 Like

This is great and it’ll definitely help people be more active in their posting.

2 Likes

Anker is the best at things like this:)

1 Like

Awesome job Anker!

1 Like

What value in “Experience points”?

Edit: found it!

4 Likes

Great idea!