Netflix has stopped working

I have. Nebula Capsule. Tonight I could not get Netflix to work. I keep getting a message that says Netflix has stopped working. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling.
I’ve tried clearing the cache and data. Still get the same message every time I try to start Netflix. Can someone help?

1 Like

It appears you aren’t the only one having this issue (Nebula Capsule Auto-Shutdown with Netflix)
Some people have claimed reinstalling the app worked, but you’ve tried that and it sadly didn’t work for you.
This appears to be a behind the scenes technical issue.
Have you reported the issue to the anker support team?
I will keep you posted on any fixes I find

Have you tried factory resetting the device? - Only do this if you don’t mind data being erased

There are many possible reasons, you can try to restore the factory settings to see if it will solve the problems.

hopefully the issue is not from Netflix’s end?

I had problems with netflix too. Basically the Nebula’s software is pretty janky and the version they have is not compatible with the device. You need to download an older version of Netflix (4.8.3 works) as an APK then install it on the device via a USB. I’m actually unable to update the firmware (more janky software) so I’m not sure if they have fixed this issue through an update.